Anyone hear Simms on WFAN yesterday?

Matt39

Was pretty good regarding his thoughts on this tears QB class in general. LikesLuck and RGIII...doesnt think Luck is as sure as everyone makes him out to be because of his arm strength.

Basically said everyone else, including Tannehill are average at best prospects because of their lack of arm strength.

Always go with physical skills over everything else. Doesnt understand how some of these guys make it so high with their lack of physical skills.

Sure I enough I looked back last year and he said Mallet was the best QB in the draft, which unfortunately I happen to agree with.

If you have a chance its up on WFAN.com if you're interested in QB's. Its a good listen.

Was pretty good regarding his thoughts on this tears QB class in general. LikesLuck and RGIII...doesnt think Luck is as sure as everyone makes him out to be because of his arm strength.

Basically said everyone else, including Tannehill are average at best prospects because of their lack of arm strength.

Always go with physical skills over everything else. Doesnt understand how some of these guys make it so high with their lack of physical skills.

Sure I enough I looked back last year and he said Mallet was the best QB in the draft, which unfortunately I happen to agree with.

If you have a chance its up on WFAN.com if you're interested in QB's. Its a good listen.

Good stuff. I've been saying that from the beginning about Luck. It doesnt mean he wont be good. But he is not nearly the flawless prospect people are making him to be. He is similar to Alex Smith imho. That is probably the pro I would compare him to.

This is idiotic. When Tannehill bombs, it won't be because of his arm, it'll be because some team was stupid enough to "go with physical skills over everything else [such as historical precedent and tangible evidence]."

huh?

Tannehill's a converted wideout with a season and a half's worth of uneven starts at QB. Physical skills are the only thing he has going for him.

Idiots like Simms are the reason Mark Sanchez went 5th overall.

Huh? This whole time I was blaming Smash. SORRY SMASH!!

Tannehill's a converted wideout with a season and a half's worth of uneven starts at QB. Physical skills are the only thing he has going for him.

Idiots like Simms are the reason Mark Sanchez went 5th overall.

If you look at the top QB's, most are physically impressive....especially from an arm strength standpoint. I'd say its at least in the top 3 things teams should be looking for.

If you can play, you can play. Simms doesnt think Tannehill can because he lacks the arm strength, which is fair.

And Simms liked Sanchez's footwork, that's really it. He was never impressed with his arm. If memory serves, he had Stafford as his clear #1.

Archived