Dear draft gods,

pointman

The way I figure it, if we trade up or even stick tight with our pick and draft an OLB, he's going to be a stud. I just don't see any way that Rex signs off on a linebacker without believing he can turn him into a terror. That's how much faith I put in his defensive acumen. Hope he doesn't make me a non-believer. **I'm of the belief that a large majority of how well a player pans out is the situation he's in and I just don't see Rex taking a player he can't utilize to the max.

The way I figure it, if we trade up or even stick tight with our pick and draft an OLB, he's going to be a stud. I just don't see any way that Rex signs off on a linebacker without believing he can turn him into a terror. That's how much faith I put in his defensive acumen. Hope he doesn't make me a non-believer. **I'm of the belief that a large majority of how well a player pans out is the situation he's in and I just don't see Rex taking a player he can't utilize to the max.

From your lips/fingertips to God's ears.

Also, Rex needs to call the defensive plays again.

I would like Coples; when he's on his game, he's an absolute terror. Mario Williams, Kearse, Peppers and all of those big guys had the lazy and only takes plays off label coming out. The only thing I care is that he doesn't shy away from contact, that's the only issue I ever have with a player.

Archived