Christine's Reverse / Executioner Mafia Sign Ups

Christine

That is the same guy in the picture with Klacko? I don't believe it. You're hairline is racing towards the back of your head faster than mine!

Same guy. Told you...that was a bad picture. 100 degrees, no sleep, I was leaning back because EY was literally 1 row above us...bad bad picture.

My hair line is going for sure. Probably end up with a horse shoe. Figure if that does happen, I'm going Hulk Hogan style. Rock the long hair on the sides and keep the horse shoe up top! FTW

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same guy. Told you...that was a bad picture. 100 degrees, no sleep, I was leaning back because EY was literally 1 row above us...bad bad picture.

My hair line is going for sure. Probably end up with a horse shoe. Figure if that does happen, I'm going Hulk Hogan style. Rock the long hair on the sides and keep the horse shoe up top! FTW

Well, in the fist picture you definitely looked like that guy with 6 minute abs from something about mary... and the bunsen/beaker picture of you guys was damn near perfect. lol

Well, in the fist picture you definitely looked like that guy with 6 minute abs from something about mary... and the bunsen/beaker picture of you guys was damn near perfect. lol

lmfao. Like I said, worst picture I've ever taken...hands down. Wanted to kill EY for posting that picture.

lmfao. Like I said, worst picture I've ever taken...hands down. Wanted to kill EY for posting that picture.

Meh. We're all dudes, all of us are ugly... I'm disturbed by how much you worry that we won't think you are pretty. More vain than the girls here.

Meh. We're all dudes, all of us are ugly... I'm disturbed by how much you worry that we won't think you are pretty. More vain than the girls here.

No denying it. I like being tan toned and sexy and everyone knowing its true. Suns out guns out.

QFT

GFY

Archived