Christine's Reverse / Executioner Mafia Sign Ups

Christine

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

100% truth.. no reason to lie.

I'm still a pudgy bastardo for now but I did do that yesterday.

Just because you can't lift that hampur of yours which is jam packed with disgusting tye dyes and cargo shorts doesn't mean the rest of us are weak.

I'm under the impression that CTM's hamper is always empty...

Hey where is Crusher? He take his moobs on a vacation so he didn't have to defend his bupZ?

muscle-vs-fat-3.jpg

don't let that fool you.

back in 1986 Crusher carried an anvil 100 yards in 15 seconds.. that was after he came in 4th in a potato sack race wearing a 200 lb dumbell around his neck...

yesterday:

4 sets standing curls starting with 35 lbs 30 times first set and 55lbs 16 times for last set - 1-2 minute rest in between.

4 sets straight bar starting with 60 20 times last set 100 12 times -- 1-2 min rest

4 sets sitting machine curls starting set 110 20 times, last set 140 14 times -- 1-2 " "

4 sets standing rope curls on machine

4 sets sitting curls with elbow resting on inside of knee (forget what their called).

after that I jogged on treadmill lightly for 7 min then went interval (1 min sprint followed by 2 min back to 6.0) for a total of 23 min and like 2.5 miles.

I'm far from where I was about 10 years ago but I'm making a comeback.

Nice Pac! So I was going to begin training for a triathlon (at least a sprint up to maybe olympic). I got to the half mile swim, 15 mile bike but after a little over a mile run my knee starts acting up all the sudden. I tore ACL, MCL, and PCL in High School/college and dealt with a little tendonitis thereafter but nothing like this. It's been an incredible downer, at my age I'm trying to figure out if trying to stay in shape is worth it...sorta at a crossroads. Haven't seen a doctor yet b/c it's only when I run...and I can't deal having to do a surgery.

Nice Pac! So I was going to begin training for a triathlon (at least a sprint up to maybe olympic). I got to the half mile swim, 15 mile bike but after a little over a mile run my knee starts acting up all the sudden. I tore ACL, MCL, and PCL in High School/college and dealt with a little tendonitis thereafter but nothing like this. It's been an incredible downer, at my age I'm trying to figure out if trying to stay in shape is worth it...sorta at a crossroads. Haven't seen a doctor yet b/c it's only when I run...and I can't deal having to do a surgery.

Can't you pay to have a robotic exo-skeleton built for you?

Dr Crusher may be able to offer better words of wisdom then I can.. All I know is when I first started running again a couple months back my knees ached, my back ached, and I pretty much felt terrible.

Months later I can get through a workout pretty well but it's taking forever to drop weight. One thing I did have to learn the hard way was easing back into it in mid-late 30's is the way to go. I tried hopping on the treadmill and putting it 7.5 for 30 minutes like I used to and lasted about 45 seconds... it's taken me awhile but a 3 mile run is starting to feel fairly easy.

Me trying to do a marathon would be kind of a joke though.. sounds like your tennis country club youth has served you well.

fat like the rest of us is a little strong..

you're like 5'7 220.. not grotesque.

Hahaha... I'm 6' and 220, and he's calling me fat.

You ****s. Thats Pac measurements if I recall correctly. His brother was tall and skinny. I'm 6'0 and fluxuate between 195-200 bills. I'm have 16% body fat right now. Ripped brah.

Lets ask the ladies. Ladies, you see anything fat about the man in this picture? Double chin? And this was 2 years ago, not since my body transformation to straight ripped.

MeandGman-1.jpg

This is why i think he's lying.. I've been lifting again for almost a year, and every time I try and get into heavier weights my tendons get pissed... As you get older, it takes a long time for tendons to get used to the weight. It's one thing if he was always lifting, it's another to quit for a long time and then go back, tendons wouldn't be prepared.. It's why a lot of young steroid users get tendinitis.. the muscle (from the steroids) can handle weight more quickly then the tendons

Anyway, i've had several issues with tendinitis this year and the rx was always lift less weight

and any of our workouts surely bests that doosher CTM's.

he works out his shoulders with keg stands and bi's via curling his bong.

I'm not training anymore to be a gorilla.. that was in my 20's

This is why i think he's lying.. I've been lifting again for almost a year, and every time I try and get into heavier weights my tendons get pissed... As you get older, it takes a long time for tendons to get used to the weight. It's one thing if he was always lifting, it's another to quit for a long time and then go back, tendons wouldn't be prepared.. It's why a lot of young steroid users get tendinitis.. the muscle (from the steroids) can handle weight more quickly then the tendons

Anyway, i've had several issues with tendinitis this year and the rx was always lift less weight

It might have something to do with your liver floating in Vodka.. I rarely drink anymore and just say no to the drugs.

I think it's funny you think I'm lying.. I'm sure there's people here that blow away what I put up. When I say my last set of curls was with 55's 16 times I mean I alternate.. it's technically 8 per arm you pansy.

Looks to be about 10, to me.

Thanks babe. I'll take a womens opinion over a bunch of fat ****s opinion any day.

I dunno. I've never really lifted weights till this year when I decided I wanted to get ripped up. I'm 33 in June and I've increased my the amount of weight I can lift tremendously. When I started lifting in Jan., I could barely get up my weight on the bench. Now I warm up with 225. I havent maxed out in a while but I imagine I could get up a considerable amount more than that and that's just the bench. Every single weights exercise I do I've increased in a similar fashion.

Feel great, look great. I've been fortunate though. I've got this 22 year old kid in my office fresh out of college who is jacked and had me on a great program to get stronger and burn body fat. He's really been a savior for me. Even my dickhead brothers were impressed out about how much more defined I am when we went to Mexico. And they are like you guys but worse.

It might have something to do with your liver floating in Vodka.. I rarely drink anymore and just say no to the drugs.

I think it's funny you think I'm lying.. I'm sure there's people here that blow away what I put up. When I say my last set of curls was with 55's 16 times I mean I alternate.. it's technically 8 per arm you pansy.

that's a fairly significant difference you tard

and i'm nor saying you're lying cause the weight your lifting is so massive.. i'm saying cause I know the background a bit

Archived