Christine's Reverse / Executioner Mafia Sign Ups

Christine

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that's a fairly significant difference you tard

and i'm nor saying you're lying cause the weight your lifting is so massive.. i'm saying cause I know the background a bit

you know the background of what? being an out of shape hippie?

Thanks babe. I'll take a womens opinion over a bunch of fat ****s opinion any day.

I dunno. I've never really lifted weights till this year when I decided I wanted to get ripped up. I'm 33 in June and I've increased my the amount of weight I can lift tremendously. When I started lifting in Jan., I could barely get up my weight on the bench. Now I warm up with 225. I havent maxed out in a while but I imagine I could get up a considerable amount more than that and that's just the bench. Every single weights exercise I do I've increased in a similar fashion.

Feel great, look great. I've been fortunate though. I've got this 22 year old kid in my office fresh out of college who is jacked and had me on a great program to get stronger and burn body fat. He's really been a savior for me. Even my dickhead brothers were impressed out about how much more defined I am when we went to Mexico. And they are like you guys but worse.

You're a bit younger... you start aging exponentially as you approach 40

Also, you are lying as well..

I meant 10 years old.

Damn you!!!!

I think he was 10 at that time though...so good eye.

You're a bit younger... you start aging exponentially as you approach 40

Also, you are lying as well..

Not lying at all. No reason to. But if that makes you feel better about yourself. Run with it.

Not lying at all. No reason to. But if that makes you feel better about yourself. Run with it.

lol.. i go to the gym 6 days a week, I'm pretty well aware of where i stack up in terms of what weight i push around. I just smell bullsh*t with you and the pacturd.. Maybe you lift 225, but your form is poor and you certainly don't drop it to chest nor lock elbows// Congrats, you do 225 in ego bench

So.... is this a sign up from BG and Hess?

There's a problem I don't know how to fix. I can't post on my phone anymore. Say's something about ip address/contact administrator. I think it's maybe b/c my phone is company issued. I sucks cause I would but I'm alway out of office.

I woke up. Had sex with my fiance. Went back to sleep for a while. Woke up did 100 push-ups and then BBQ'ed.

I have to be careful not to bulk up to quickly... I'll get stretch marks and that'll ruin all the pictures of me.

LMAO.. Wow monkey funny lately. First the dog thread and now this.

lol.. i go to the gym 6 days a week, I'm pretty well aware of where i stack up in terms of what weight i push around. I just smell bullsh*t with you and the pacturd.. Maybe you lift 225, but your form is poor and you certainly don't drop it to chest nor lock elbows// Congrats, you do 225 in ego bench

yeah you're a regular adonis...

60454-zubaz_ful.jpg

Hey where is Crusher? He take his moobs on a vacation so he didn't have to defend his bupZ?

muscle-vs-fat-3.jpg

I had a Dr's appointment this morning. Freaking stupid disgusting skin tags. Had to go get 30 of them lopped off at the Dematologist office this morning. ******* things add up to weighing more than Vic. The older I get can;t believe how utterly disgusting my body is getting. I dont mean just fat, I mean the weirdest grosses sh*t just grows all over the ******* place. Im an old gross tub of horse dung.

This is why i think he's lying.. I've been lifting again for almost a year, and every time I try and get into heavier weights my tendons get pissed... As you get older, it takes a long time for tendons to get used to the weight. It's one thing if he was always lifting, it's another to quit for a long time and then go back, tendons wouldn't be prepared.. It's why a lot of young steroid users get tendinitis.. the muscle (from the steroids) can handle weight more quickly then the tendons

Anyway, i've had several issues with tendinitis this year and the rx was always lift less weight

Yeah we joined the Ymca a few months ago and swimming has done wonders for my shoulders and stuff. It's great I can bring my kids they swim in the half of the pool that's play area and I swim laps for a 1/2 hour.

I had a Dr's appointment this morning. Freaking stupid disgusting skin tags. Had to go get 30 of them lopped off at the Dematologist office this morning. ******* things add up to weighing more than Vic. The older I get can;t believe how utterly disgusting my body is getting. I dont mean just fat, I mean the weirdest grosses sh*t just grows all over the ******* place. Im an old gross tub of horse dung.

Now now.. I'm certain your body was always disgusting

Dr Crusher may be able to offer better words of wisdom then I can.. All I know is when I first started running again a couple months back my knees ached, my back ached, and I pretty much felt terrible.

Months later I can get through a workout pretty well but it's taking forever to drop weight. One thing I did have to learn the hard way was easing back into it in mid-late 30's is the way to go. I tried hopping on the treadmill and putting it 7.5 for 30 minutes like I used to and lasted about 45 seconds... it's taken me awhile but a 3 mile run is starting to feel fairly easy.

Me trying to do a marathon would be kind of a joke though.. sounds like your tennis country club youth has served you well.

here's my words of wisdom. "Kill yourself before you turn 45" ******* sad what has happen to my beautiful body. OMG.. so nasty. I got burned, lanced and cut 30 freakin times today. Bet you I will be paying child support for all thoise skin tags they took off. Ughhhhhhhhhh

Eew. Skin tags make me want to puke... so gross...

I dont give a **** what you smell. I'm just sharing my experience since starting to lift. I'm not trying to brag to you, just telling you I've had a different experience since I started lifting and everyone was sharing stories. Form? I do exactly what my buddy tells me to do as I never really lifted before him showing me the ropes. He's never had a problem with my form. Maybe I should have you as my personal trainer. I dunno.

Either way, believe what you want if it makes you feel better. I'm not going to lose any sleep over you not believing me.

Now now.. I'm certain your body was always disgusting

I wish. I got so use to having an awesome physique and flawless Italian skin that tans perfectly. Now Im a big fat, skin tag loaded creature from hell. ew ew ew ew ew I almost feel like losing weight just so their is less of me to look so ugly. God that was horrible today. Freakin Dr kept showing me with a mirror before she cut them off. Like I really needed to see every freakin one of those ******* things.

Thanks babe. I'll take a womens opinion over a bunch of fat ****s opinion any day.

I dunno. I've never really lifted weights till this year when I decided I wanted to get ripped up. I'm 33 in June and I've increased my the amount of weight I can lift tremendously. When I started lifting in Jan., I could barely get up my weight on the bench. Now I warm up with 225. I havent maxed out in a while but I imagine I could get up a considerable amount more than that and that's just the bench. Every single weights exercise I do I've increased in a similar fashion.

Feel great, look great. I've been fortunate though. I've got this 22 year old kid in my office fresh out of college who is jacked and had me on a great program to get stronger and burn body fat. He's really been a savior for me. Even my dickhead brothers were impressed out about how much more defined I am when we went to Mexico. And they are like you guys but worse.

I am hoping me makes you do teh squatz.

You ****s. Thats Pac measurements if I recall correctly. His brother was tall and skinny. I'm 6'0 and fluxuate between 195-200 bills. I'm have 16% body fat right now. Ripped brah.

Lets ask the ladies. Ladies, you see anything fat about the man in this picture? Double chin? And this was 2 years ago, not since my body transformation to straight ripped.

MeandGman-1.jpg

JiF and his trainer

You ****s. Thats Pac measurements if I recall correctly. His brother was tall and skinny. I'm 6'0 and fluxuate between 195-200 bills. I'm have 16% body fat right now. Ripped brah.

Lets ask the ladies. Ladies, you see anything fat about the man in this picture? Double chin? And this was 2 years ago, not since my body transformation to straight ripped.

MeandGman-1.jpg

That is the same guy in the picture with Klacko? I don't believe it. You're hairline is racing towards the back of your head faster than mine!

I wish. I got so use to having an awesome physique and flawless Italian skin that tans perfectly. Now Im a big fat, skin tag loaded creature from hell. ew ew ew ew ew I almost feel like losing weight just so their is less of me to look so ugly. God that was horrible today. Freakin Dr kept showing me with a mirror before she cut them off. Like I really needed to see every freakin one of those ******* things.

enough with the skin tags already

I know right? ******* nasty. You don;t know man. You wait.

Whaddaya mean "wait"? I've always pictured CTM as a walking skin tag who wears the same dirty cargo shorts and phish concert T every day

Archived