Christine's Reverse / Executioner Mafia Sign Ups

Christine

Good Morning, Children and Bears!

No, but seriously, no one else has a sign up, and I demand more Mafia with you tards.

I come to you today, offering two Virgin Mafia Sacrifices, meaning that I want to Mod both, but I am giving you all the first option on which you want to play (the second will be Modded on DM at Shayol Ghul). When you /in, you also need to state which one you would prefer. Don't care? Then note that too. Both are ready to be played.

1. Reverse : Reverse Mafia begins with three people being voted alive. From there, the goal of the town is to eliminate all scum or revive all town. The mafia wants to have more Scum alive than town. It is pretty basic, with each Day phase either voting to kill or lynch. All those that are in limbo must weed out the scum, so that none of them are revived. No roles can be used while in limbo unless the role states otherwise.

2. Executioner : Executioner Mafia is definitly different from your normal scum game. During the day phase, everyone votes for an executioner, then that person decides who to kill. During the Night phase, everyone votes secretly for an executioner, and they choose someone to kill. The game goes until all scum are dead or more scum than town alive. The night phase decisions are not revealed except in who is dead.

In both of these games, there are still all of the regular roles. It is up to you all as to which you would prefer. I will take an offering of 12 souls, but more could be considered acceptable. If you want to Co-Mod, PM me.

* As was stated above, both of these games will be played out, one being here, the other on DM. If you want to play both, then state that as well. The game at DM will be coming within the next few months. *

1. Brettfag

2. Lord Ape

3. JC

4. Crusher

5. JiF

6. CTM

7. Leelou-Love

8. Verby

9. Vic

10. Retard Child EP

11. Nolderp

12. Migs

13. SMC

14. AVM

15. Pac

16. Tinahel

17. Wombat

18. 80

19. BG

20. Hess

R vs E

1 - 5

CoMod:

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember when sign-up threads used to be "Here is my game. SIgn up."

Now that the gleep-glops and floop-dee-doo's from DM are taking over with their passive/aggressive Harry Potter-ish over-explanations, we've got to vote on which game to play and where to play it and ... wtf?

Haven't the larpitty larp larps, wizards and magical fairies (verbal) realized it takes a minimum of 50 pages for us to reach consensus on a vote of any sort? Aye...

Remember when sign-up threads used to be "Here is my game. SIgn up."

Now that the gleep-glops and floop-dee-doo's from DM are taking over with their passive/aggressive Harry Potter-ish over-explanations, we've got to vote on which game to play and where to play it and ... wtf?

Haven't the larpitty larp larps, wizards and magical fairies (verbal) realized it takes a minimum of 50 pages for us to reach consensus on a vote of any sort? Aye...

Dude you are almost as much a DM'er as JN'er. Your brand if we must.

I would be in favor of any game that results in a thread that cracks me up.

I would like to offer a sign up for Myself, JiF and CTM. Thanx. K? Bai!

I would like to execute you by bludgening you to death with a half eaten bone leg of Yak then finish it when I m done.

I enjoy a good leg of lamb as well as the next guy...death to you...I would appreciate a fatty leg to chew on...

Dude you are almost as much a DM'er as JN'er. Your brand if we must.

I would be in favor of any game that results in a thread that cracks me up.

I would like to offer a sign up for Myself, JiF and CTM. Thanx. K? Bai!

Those people hate me, wtf are you blabbering about.... Lol

My brand is, unfortunately, in that CTM, Jif, crusher dingleberry spectrum

Those people hate me, wtf are you blabbering about.... Lol

My brand is, unfortunately, in that CTM, Jif, crusher dingleberry spectrum

I never said they liked you. Never even said we like you. Im just stating that your mafia brand is a little more Doggin, Verb and Wombat then it is Ctm, Jif and Crusher. It was a compliment you stupid gorilla.

I never said they liked you. Never even said we like you. Im just stating that your mafia brand is a little more Doggin, Verb and Wombat then it is Ctm, Jif and Crusher. It was a compliment you stupid gorilla.

Ah, gotcha. Well I never said I was a smart ape.

I think DM is not the place for Ape he is too blunt for sensitive people

I actually carry on over there just fine. Everyone loves me and if they don't I berate them mercilessly until their opinion stops mattering...

Archived