Meadowlands Question

UNHRaider

I have a chance to go to this game, but Ive never been to the Meadowlands, so I have a seating question. I could buy a few tickets in Sec 337 row 26 for like 60 bucks each. What kind of seats would these be and would it be worth the money?

338 is the section for the visitor's families if that is any consolation. Check our team info button above for a seating chart. Or click here:

http://www.jetnation.com/?page_id=165

If you want to see if you can do better you should start a thread in the ticket forum here. I am sure there will be plenty of seats available!

Thanks for all the advice. I still dont know if I want to buy the tickets or try to find cheaper ones at the game. The only problem with trying to find tickets at the game is that Im from Connecticut, and its a bit of a drive if I cant find any tickets.

Thanks for all the advice. I still dont know if I want to buy the tickets or try to find cheaper ones at the game. The only problem with trying to find tickets at the game is that Im from Connecticut, and its a bit of a drive if I cant find any tickets.

I wouldn't worry there will be tons of tickets available.

I Guarantee there will tickets to be had at the stadium- there always is and you will get it chepaer than paying 60 a piece-

Archived