Percy Harvin for a ?

Lego My Lageman

Harvin is worth acquiring at a high price tag. He is a proven player, another high draft pick is not. It would make dumping Holmes eventually that much easier.

Harvin would upgrade our WR corps overnight. Not to mention that he's a DARN good KR/PR.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A very good player imoho, but take him or don't, whatever the coaches want to do is fine with me.

Personally, I trade both Holmes and Green for him, or a 3rd rounder would be cheap.

Harvin came to UF in 2006 with Tebow, they did pretty well together back then winning 2 BCS-NC's.

A consummate dual threat at WR and RB with over 1,800 yards rushing and 1,900 yards receiving. Har

vin is one of only 2 WR's in Division I-A football since 1996 to have over 1,500 rushing and 1,500 receiving yards, a

nd is the only WR to accomplish those numbers in just 3 seasons.

He holds the UF record for most career yards rushing by a Florida WR with 1,852 yds.

He is one of only two players in UF history to have 100 yards rushing and receiving in a game.

WR/RB Chris Rainey is the other. Rainey had a 52 yd TD reception the other night in his NFL debut.

* Percy averaged 9.5 ypc running, the highest career ypc average for any player in Division I since 1996, with at least 100 carries.

His best rushing game was 167 yds.

His best game receiving game was 13 for 186 yds.

For his 3 year UF career he had 19 rushing TD's and 13 receiving TD's, total 32 TD's.

He scored a TD in each of the last 15 games he played at UF, a TD streak that led the nation.

He left UF early after his Jr season after winning 2008 BCS-NC to be the 1/22 pick of the Vikings.

Apparently they believed that what you did in college, especially against SEC defenses, matters.

He has only missed 3 regular season games since joining the NFL as a WR.

Receiving - 218 for 2,625 yds, 12 ypr, 17 TD's, 58.4 yds/gm.

Rushing - 85 for 587 yds, 6.9 ypc, 3 TD's.

Fumbles - 3 on 303 touches, not including any kick returns.

He's never been a 'crushing' blocker, but he will get in a guys way.

The only character issue that I recall was a + test for weed at the NFL combine, nothing since.

Like Tebow, he's at his best when the defense doesn't know what he's going to do run, block or catch.

A very good player imoho, but take him or don't, whatever the coaches want to do is fine with me.

Personally, I trade both Holmes and Green for him, or a 3rd rounder would be cheap.

Harvin came to UF in 2006 with Tebow, they did pretty well together back then winning 2 BCS-NC's.

A consummate dual threat at WR and RB with over 1,800 yards rushing and 1,900 yards receiving. Har

vin is one of only 2 WR's in Division I-A football since 1996 to have over 1,500 rushing and 1,500 receiving yards, a

nd is the only WR to accomplish those numbers in just 3 seasons.

He holds the UF record for most career yards rushing by a Florida WR with 1,852 yds.

He is one of only two players in UF history to have 100 yards rushing and receiving in a game.

WR/RB Chris Rainey is the other. Rainey had a 52 yd TD reception the other night in his NFL debut.

* Percy averaged 9.5 ypc running, the highest career ypc average for any player in Division I since 1996, with at least 100 carries.

His best rushing game was 167 yds.

His best game receiving game was 13 for 186 yds.

For his 3 year UF career he had 19 rushing TD's and 13 receiving TD's, total 32 TD's.

He scored a TD in each of the last 15 games he played at UF, a TD streak that led the nation.

He left UF early after his Jr season after winning 2008 BCS-NC to be the 1/22 pick of the Vikings.

Apparently they believed that what you did in college, especially against SEC defenses, matters.

He has only missed 3 regular season games since joining the NFL as a WR.

Receiving - 218 for 2,625 yds, 12 ypr, 17 TD's, 58.4 yds/gm.

Rushing - 85 for 587 yds, 6.9 ypc, 3 TD's.

Fumbles - 3 on 303 touches, not including any kick returns.

He's never been a 'crushing' blocker, but he will get in a guys way.

The only character issue that I recall was a + test for weed at the NFL combine, nothing since.

Like Tebow, he's at his best when the defense doesn't know what he's going to do run, block or catch.

See, a lot of people don't like you, but to them I say this; WHO else would be here to copy and paste from Wikipedia and PFR? Then where would we be? Googling things ourselves? Please.

See, a lot of people don't like you, but to them I say this; WHO else would be here to copy and paste from Wikipedia and PFR? Then where would we be? Googling things ourselves? Please.

Wrong again do-do breath.

NFL Jets, and NFL Vikings and gatorzone.com for stats.

Plus NY papers and other media-morons and idiot-commentators for other items and opinions.

I really don't G-a-S if you like me or not, but remember that you don't speak for anyone but yourself.

And of course I could use your usual method instead of the actual facts/stats;

Yes he did,,, oh no he didn't,,, oh yes he did,,, oh no he didn't.....

But I'm just not ready for bed quite yet.

So be sure to post more of your own oh-so-insightful comments on what I post, instead of addressing the threads topic.

Wrong again do-do breath.

NFL Jets, and NFL Vikings and gatorzone.com for stats.

Plus NY papers and other media-morons and idiot-commentators for other items and opinions.

I really don't G-a-S if you like me or not, but remember that you don't speak for anyone but yourself.

And of course I could use your usual method instead of the actual facts/stats;

Yes he did,,, oh no he didn't,,, oh yes he did,,, oh no he didn't.....

But I'm just not ready for bed quite yet.

So be sure to post more of your own oh-so-insightful comments on what I post, instead of addressing the threads topic.

High-five-fist-bump-awkward.gif

Archived