Tebow Suporters.

Section 333

It wont be because of a following, instead because your starting QB is horrific.

All the neg rep in the world cant keep this stud down, just like it doesnt keep Tebow down.

Life lessons, my friend. He's not just a QB.

Of course not. After all he would actually need to be a QB to begin with in order to be "just a QB".

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does that delusion precede or follow the one about Sanchez actually throwing a twelve yard pass for a first down on third-and-10?

I have no delusions about how badly Sanchez sucks. But his sucktitude has nothing to do with Fitzpatrick's sucktitude.

Go take a look at Denver's last 2 regular season games and the playoff game against New England and explain those numbers for me please. Who know what Pittsburgh was doing that day but if you want to claim that as your great victory that Tebow can play in this league then I will take Sanchez over him with wins over Rivers, Manning and Brady on their home fields in the post season and write off last year as a bad year.

Take it from a guy who supported Pennington, when a defense figures out how to defend a QB it gets around the league REAL FAST. Once teams figured out how to defend the Broncos they lost 4 of their last 5 and backed into the post season.

This is very good technology current events site.Here include technology latest news update.To know information about current technology and educational invention visit MACHINES NEWS

I have no delusions about how badly Sanchez sucks. But his sucktitude has nothing to do with Fitzpatrick's sucktitude.

This is very good technology current events site.Here include technology latest news update.To know information about current technology and educational invention visit MACHINES NEWS

Archived