Rewarding

Vudu

I know its only the first game, but I must say this is one of the most rewarding games Ive ever witnessed as a Jets fan. Other than the 4thgh qtr garbage time TDS, we played superbly in all facets- Offense, Defense, Special Teams.

Sanchez looked Great.

Tebowcat sucks, please stop taking Sanchez out when hes in a rhythm for this Tebow sh*t,,,It felt forced.

Laron Landry made me wet with every tackle, hes a MONSTER!!!!!

I havent felt this awesome in a game since Brett Favre dropped 6 TDs on the Cardinals.

hopefully more to come all season. J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

I think Landry makes all jet fans wet. He's something special.

A friend of mine who is a Giants fan texted me when he made quick work of Fred Jackson saying " Landry is a beast Im so happy he's out of the NFC East"

I didnt have much of an issue with Teblow today... I thought it worked well and kept the Bills off balance.

This.

Sanchez clearly had no problems with rhythm. In fact, it was nice seeing Sanchez actually go through his progressions and hitting receivers in stride, in some cases putting the ball where only the receivers could make the catch. Yeah, some of his passes were underthrown but the receivers made great adjustments. All around there's nothing to complain about.

Greene isn't very good. I'm glad we are basically a RBBC with Greene and Tebow.

This.

Sanchez clearly had no problems with rhythm. In fact, it was nice seeing Sanchez actually go through his progressions and hitting receivers in stride, in some cases putting the ball where only the receivers could make the catch. Yeah, some of his passes were underthrown but the receivers made great adjustments. All around there's nothing to complain about.

Greene isn't very good. I'm glad we are basically a RBBC with Greene and Tebow.

Bills seemed like they were expecting Sanchize to start sucking at throwing the ball and trying to focus too much on our Ground'n and Pound'n.

Archived