So we are shooting a video at the tailgate

Maxman

this week. Fan interviews, Jets chants, tailgating stuff...it should be cool. We won't have it up until during the week. But if you go to the game and you tailgate with us, maybe we will interview you. If you do your own tailgate post in here and if you have a good story we can try to stop by and capture your tailgating experience.

We hope to bring a lot more game day video to you soon in coming weeks...

You guys should definitely check out Tailgate Joe. He does a great job. Check out www.tailgatejoe.com for all the info you need.

Joe def does a great tailgate, and anyone who is unsure of their tailgating plans should buy a ticket and go to his. I have a tailgate party myself with 11 ppl, so I won't be attending. But, we'd be open to anyone stopping by to interview us haha.

Joe def does a great tailgate, and anyone who is unsure of their tailgating plans should buy a ticket and go to his. I have a tailgate party myself with 11 ppl, so I won't be attending. But, we'd be open to anyone stopping by to interview us haha.

Where do you guys park? We will be doing a few remote interviews. Is it a good tailgate? Do you deep fry oreos or anything like that? That isn't for the video, was just asking for my own video curiosity lol.

Can we do a remote tie in from The Rebel Bar in Chicago? slomoe, myself and another 50 or so fans will be there.

We are working on something and something like that might actually be a possibility later this season. That would be cool.

This sounds like all the makings for the first-ever Dork-a-palooza!!! Can't wait to see what some of you Goobers look like!

In the real world by day I run a Marketing department. Why? Because I am smart enough to not put myself on video. Courtney Aurillo is going to be the on-air video talent.

I have a face for the internet, lol.

Where do you guys park? We will be doing a few remote interviews. Is it a good tailgate? Do you deep fry oreos or anything like that? That isn't for the video, was just asking for my own video curiosity lol.

Max, we have a yellow parking pass, so multiple lots to park. But, we usually go in lot B across from train. No deep fried oroes unfortunately but most important tailgate ingredient...beer.

Max, we have a yellow parking pass, so multiple lots to park. But, we usually go in lot B across from train. No deep fried oroes unfortunately but most important tailgate ingredient...beer.

I am going to shoot you a message with my #, send me a text when you get in and let me know where you are at. We will stop by, we are close to there. Courtney needs another group to interview...thanks.

Archived