I know you do not want to hear it...but good game.

PFSIKH

Don't get this thread. This is EXACTLY what we all wanted to hear. It makes us feel better. I'm almost glad we lost the game so I could read this thread, that's how wrong PFSIKH is about us not wanting to hear it. And I hope to hear it even more in the future.

I was feeling pretty sad before this thread existed. But that magical mixture of condescension and self pity by a fan of the team I most despise does it every time.

Don't get this thread. This is EXACTLY what we all wanted to hear. It makes us feel better. I'm almost glad we lost the game so I could read this thread, that's how wrong PFSIKH is about us not wanting to hear it. And I hope to hear it even more in the future.

I know you dont want to hear it, but good post.

Wow. My patronizing Giants fan Brother in law says, "You should be happy, they played well." I've heard, "That's all you could hope for. They were right there." "At least Sanchez looked pretty good." blah blah blah

I could not disagree more. First of all, yeah it was a good game statistically for Sanchez and he played brilliantly on a few drives.....and again got jerked by a drop that was, this time, perfect. He has played well stats wise in the last three games at foxboro.

And still, this was the game I disowned him.....and overall I am more disgusted with this game than the blow out by San Fran.

**** that! The handoff/fumble/safety and the would-be-TD-Interception, topped off by the sack/try to throw a pass while horizontal with his eyes closed/fumble/end of game put Sanchez in the fire for me.

But as a team!!?? Oh my God. I don't give a sh*t what happened for the first 58 minutes. You recover a fumble inside their 20 under two minutes in a tie game?? Any other team in the world wins that game.

Oh....this thread was started by a Pats fan! OK.....um...yeah....good game. thx whatever

Archived