New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

AVM

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Simple. If we don't make headway on the 2 cultists remaining, we're ****ed. Simple numbers. Cult has the advantage of potentially being anybody. I could be cult. You could be cult. Anybody could.

If we don't take that into consideration NOW, it will be too late to find them, and a single mislynch could lose the game for town.

Ok I thought maybe there was a chance Verb had a BPV or something

Small chance but wanted to eliminate the possibility

If Crusher says he shot Verbal twice then something else is at work here

This is really interesting because we have several contradictions now

Crusher says he shot Verbal twice and both times Verbal lived

Leelou has never protected Verbal

Wombat claims to have been roleblocked last night meaning Crusher couldn't have been roleblocked if Wombat is telling the truth

This looks to me like Crusher is cult and Verbal is mafia

Vote Verbal

Half right

vote verbal

Cult can't recruit anymore. Also, I don't think there's more than one cultist left. Mafia can still kill and roleblock and/or vote control (assuming you aren't completely full of sh*t).

This doesn't make me feel good about you. I already identified that there is a full complement for cult. AVM noted it in the scene Sharrow died. It said to join the "group" and "us". Meaning more than 1. And the person accepted, meaning a full 3. Now 2.

What you're doing here is trying to lower the risk of cult, and that is not true. Cult is just as dangerous as mafia right now - and that's what I'm trying to figure out. I feel like I'm the only one hunting them, and I don't like this feeling. It is a recipe for a town loss.

Honestly? Either. You could be bulletproof or Crusher could have been converted. Won't know until we lynch one of you.

I'm not bulletproof. On the topic of conversions, you've been avoiding the battles recently. Really wish we had the time to have Crusher vet you with a shot tonight, but we don't have that luxury. You could be cult, too.

Verbal is mafia and therefore knows I was roleblocked. That's why he's pushing on you. He's trying to save himself and Smash by fearmongering over the cult.

Fearmongering would imply there is no reason to have the fear. There is plenty of reason.

You implied that you would offer your theory as soon as AVM confirmed something for you. Why do you now have to wait for your scummate?

I've got the confirmation. I didn't want to move forward until I saw what Smash had to say. I thought that was prudent on my part.

Explain how you intend on finding the cult then? There are 2 left. If you aren't one of them, then a missed shot will lose the game for you.

Not sure we have been told we had any conversions. I know he could have up to two. Yet, not being told we have so gotta go with what we feel best about. you being scum is most likely. Better odds than guessing who MIGHT be cult. Im hoping your the mafia roleblocker with a vest. LOL

Not sure we have been told we had any conversions. I know he could have up to two. Yet, not being told we have so gotta go with what we feel best about. you being scum is most likely. Better odds than guessing who MIGHT be cult. Im hoping your the mafia roleblocker with a vest. LOL

You have some of that correct.

Are you willing to concede that I'm probably correct and that there are 2 cult left, and that you have no ****ing clue who they are?

I'm not bulletproof. On the topic of conversions, you've been avoiding the battles recently. Really wish we had the time to have Crusher vet you with a shot tonight, but we don't have that luxury. You could be cult, too.

I was trying to be an effective doctor and heal the correct people and not make myself a target. So I have been avoiding battles, yes.

So Sharrow decided to not recruit at all the first few nights? Is that what you're saying? He only decided to recruit on the night he died?

Sharrow only had a 2-shot ability. It's not unreasonable to assume that he might try to save shots so as not to waste one on someone who got killed, thereby reducing his numbers and blowing his cover.

Sharrow only had a 2-shot ability. It's not unreasonable to assume that he might try to save shots so as not to waste one on someone who got killed, thereby reducing his numbers and blowing his cover.

Very solid logic. I have some of my own that will shed light on this. Let me grab lunch and I'll post it. Then you decide.

Archived