New York Jets Mafia Game Thread

AVM

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GFY at least Leelou had the common sense to unvote me. Can I put your name in purple now ?

Dont be an idiot Pac if your misdirecting fine but im not your scum.

Dude.. 2 people claimed there vote was stolen.. you and dead scum who concocted the story.

Sorry but it doesn't take a genius to figure this one out.

Can I get some sympathy for being on a team that contained both Ape and 80?

True Fact: I asked AVM on the QT if I could roleblock 80 to make him shut the **** up.

My first post in the scum QT:

John_McClanesiguser.png

01-24-2013

07:46 PM ET (US)

Great. 80 ****s every team he's on.

Later on after tolerating 80 spamming the QT with bad Rex Ryan impressions and praise for how awesome everyone else is at this game, except JIF, JIF was scum MVP for the first couple days... anyway, 80 was completely burying any attempt to coherently discuss strategy.

John_McClanesiguser.png

01-30-2013

12:28 PM ET (US)

I blamed 80 from the minute I got my role PM.

Umm correct me if I'm wrong here but you said you couldn't claim because your vote was being controlled just like Verbal. Day has ended so that power shouldn't still have a hold on you I'd think.

So Smash now that you're not being "vote controlled" anymore, wanna claim?

Read Carefully - My not claiming HAS NOTHING to do with why my vote was controlled they are 2 separate situations.

Just so you know (and I had to wait for clearance from the MOD ) .... I was offered a deal yesterday night to get a BPV in place of my vote. I took the deal . I had no idea who offered it but once I got the deal I was given the Vote I had to place which was Leelou.

What that tells me is Scum thinks Leelou was recruited and were trying to **** me over in the process, but I figured, for the BPV I could work my way out of getting lynched.

Read Carefully - My not claiming HAS NOTHING to do with why my vote was controlled they are 2 separate situations.

Just so you know (and I had to wait for clearance from the MOD ) .... I was offered a deal yesterday night to get a BPV in place of my vote. I took the deal . I had no idea who offered it but once I got the deal I was given the Vote I had to place which was Leelou.

What that tells me is Scum thinks Leelou was recruited and were trying to **** me over in the process, but I figured, for the BPV I could work my way out of getting lynched.

Ok let me get this straight

Someone offered you a BPV in exchange for your vote

We can suppose something similar happened with Verbal

And yet both of you said you couldn't claim (except that Verbal claimed later)

And I'm supposed to believe it's unrelated and that you are unable to claim right now?

Ok let me get this straight

Someone offered you a BPV in exchange for your vote

We can suppose something similar happened with Verbal

And yet both of you said you couldn't claim (except that Verbal claimed later)

And I'm supposed to believe it's unrelated and that you are unable to claim right now?

I have no idea wtf verbal did and I dont remember him ever saying he could not reveal all I know is I CANT REVEAL . Now go back to your cult buddies and ask for more crap to spew in the thread. I think what I have said in the last 3 posts is quite clear.

3 yards and a cloud of dust – a saying frequently used by some Jets fans to describe Hall of Famer Curtis Martin’s average play during his time as a Jet. I wonder, then, how they’d describe Pac?

2 yards and a trip? Wide open in the flat and drop the ball? Hit the line of scrimmage and run into a lineman? Wait, no, that was the quarterback…

Pacs time began well. He did all he could for the Jets, gave them his all, and looked to have a very promising career early on – many fans thought he could be the long term answer. Naturally, though, something changed. Perhaps it was his Taco Bell heavy diet catching up with him or the fact that he was already in his mid 20’s when he was drafted. Most likely, though, it had something to do with his mentally weak, pathetic psyche.

Mathematicians and bean counters rarely make good football men. They can, however, give you a nasty paper cut. Did you know you can actually die from a paper cut? Pac didn’t either. Those left in Florham Park found the disgusting sight the next morning – Sombrero on his head with a burrito in one hand and a Santonio Holmes trading card in the other – covered in nothing but paper cuts.

image.jpg

Pac, Shonn Greene, Vanilla townie turned Cult, is dead.

It is now Day 7.

Maybe its better if i explain. Early in the game and throughout the game PAC was tooting his horn about there being a cult. As soon as a Cult player was killed PAC came in the thread and said "WTF is going on" then you said it worried you and I said "it was just PAC being a smart ass. because he was claiming his talking cult all game was correct.

if that does not help then oh well but that was my intention

Crush you missed my entire point

What in heavens name made you think I was sticking up for PAC in that post ? Please explain cause ihonestly dont know wtf your talking about. if you misunderstood me lets clear it up now.

I like you for scum or conversion. No way sharrow chooses Nolder with only two choices for his team.

leelou your starting to worry me now have you not read my posts ? You were the first person to reveal and probably the first target of Sharrow but I kind of shrugged that off and started leaning Nolder because i think he was sturring up a bunch of sh*t like he always does.

Crusher I dont know what to tell ya bro But thanks for shooting off my vest . I put my neck on the line for that freakin vest lol

Archived