Karate Kid Mafia - Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy

Pac

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JVOR and Lily do always play scummy, Ape is right on that.  But that doesn't mean we don't lynch them for it.  JVOR has fully admitted in the past that he plays purposely scummy so that he can away with more when he IS scum. 

In a vacuum, JVOR and Lily's behavior around the Ape-CTM gladiator battle was, IMO, the most scummy.  They put themselves on an island with their reasoning for voting Ape and STAYING ON Ape.  That's worth looking into more than the people who either flip-flopped or voted CTM. 

Scum knew CTM was scum and I'd hazard a guess that at least one of them laid their vote on Ape and kept it there to try to push that lynch rather than bus their scum teammate on Day 1.  JVOR and Lily are my top-2 unless we can come up with better theories.

I'm sure at least one scum voted me, I think you are right there. However, it's just as likely that others voted CTM or nobody and stayed out of the fray, while perhaps others voted CTM but continued to push my train (Leelou and BG were the biggest offenders of this). 

So, if you remove the speculation about where scum might have voted, and look purely at the subtle manuevering around the trains, it's Lily, Leelou and BG that stand out most to me.

Leelou voted CTM, but continued to push my train, and feign wanting to jump over to me.

Lily hit my biggest scumtell of all for her, the old "I'm going to re-read and get back to you" and never did. I could see a case where the first few votes came out fast and strong on me and Lily figured it would be safe to vote me to defend CTM. If I was scum and the challenge started off that way, I might have thought the same instead of busing.

BG voted CTM with a nice clean rationale, but then proceeded to call me a liar and do whatever he could to discredit me. He put a ton of effort into muddling my casing, discrediting me, spinning my words, and never so much as lifted a finger to contest any of CTM's weak logic, or scummy play, yet he was voting CTM.

So those 3, my top 3 right now.

And it goes without saying that we can't push everyone on my 8-player FOS list or your 7-player FOS list.  Picking 2 for competing trains is best right now.  Any reason why those 2 shouldn't be Lily and JVOR?

I like that pair. For me it's one of my majors and one of my minors (who was a major before my re-read last night). 

All good with me, now run with it... I've been providing too much motor for this game, and want to pull back a little so I can see things a bit more clearly. 

I'm less concerned with the amount of votes he has, more concerned that while I was casing and pushing the top 4 I had, I started with Hess, Lily or BG, and people were pushing JVOR my 4th (without voting him yet). That's what made me wary of abandoning the other 3 in an effort to run up JVOR because other people we obviously pushing for it, to see if it took off. 

I may just be too aware of "get behind the Ape" efforts, but it was JIF mostly who was pushing JVOR from my list, while telling me we were on the same page, and he was mostly ignoring my other casing of Lily and BG, mostly. I think we all know that JIF likes to ride the Ape when he's scum, the same way I always ride him when I'm scum. 

I'm not riding you penis face.  We are seeing the game the same.  Thats not unreasonable at this stage, especially considering that you're way above your normal spamming quota.

JVOR IMO is by far the scummiest in this game, hence my vote.  A couple of his posts seemed to be ignoring basic logic which isnt like him.  I feel like he's a very cerebral player.  Granted, I always find him scummy.  Similarly, I cant read Hess or Lily who've you gone after and I've ignored.  I stopped reading your battle with BG that sh*t was the tl;dr at its finest and it seemed like you guys were arguing over some silly sh*t.

I like Sharrow too.  Wbat is kind of looking a little cleaner right now...if you put a gun to my head,  he'd still round off my top 3 list...but that 3rd spot is open for new blood.

I'm not riding you penis face.  We are seeing the game the same.  Thats not unreasonable at this stage, especially considering that you're way above your normal spamming quota.

JVOR IMO is by far the scummiest in this game, hence my vote.  A couple of his posts seemed to be ignoring basic logic which isnt like him.  I feel like he's a very cerebral player.  Granted, I always find him scummy.  Similarly, I cant read Hess or Lily who've you gone after and I've ignored.  I stopped reading your battle with BG that sh*t was the tl;dr at its finest and it seemed like you guys were arguing over some silly sh*t.

I like Sharrow too.  Wbat is kind of looking a little cleaner right now...if you put a gun to my head,  he'd still round off my top 3 list...but that 3rd spot is open for new blood.

FYI Ape - I never listen to your cases.  I make my own decisions.  GFY

You riding me when you are scum and I am town is always a risk, considering how bad I've done it to you in the past. 

You always listen to my cases... otherwise you would be able to say things like "we're on teh same page brah"

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Hess (3) - Lily, Smash, Verb

Wombat (3) - SMC, Sharrow, Leelou

JVoR (3) - AVM, JiF, 80

Ape (2) - JVoR, Hess

Sharrow (1) - Dan

SMC (1) - Wombat

Lily (1) - Ape

With 17 players alive, it takes 9 roundhouse kicks to knock out.

I stopped reading your battle with BG that sh*t was the tl;dr at its finest and it seemed like you guys were arguing over some silly sh*t.

Yeah, Ape-BG seemed like a clear case of town on town violence to me.  BG was Ape's "shiny object".  BG, frustrated town.  If that was fabricated, my hat is off to BG.  But I won't be voting him anytime soon.

Yeah, Ape-BG seemed like a clear case of town on town violence to me.  BG was Ape's "shiny object".  BG, frustrated town.  If that was fabricated, my hat is off to BG.  But I won't be voting him anytime soon.

It was fabricated. To what end, I don't know, but it was fabricated.

You are a sucker for thinking otherwise.

BG came at me, while I was going at CTM, he wasn't my shiney object thanks to the challenge, but he sure as sh*t tried to be. You know who is good at doing what BG did to me as scum, SMC is. I can't conclude that BG is scum, but it sure feels that way to me. 

It was fabricated. To what end, I don't know, but it was fabricated.

You are a sucker for thinking otherwise.

We'll find out soon enough.  Either way, as you yourself admitted, you couldn't get any traction on a BG case.  Chalk it up to tunnel vision, but BG isn't going to happen today.

EDIT-  Especially given this:

hmm..

Deadline tonight at 10PM.

You riding me when you are scum and I am town is always a risk, considering how bad I've done it to you in the past. 

You always listen to my cases... otherwise you would be able to say things like "we're on teh same page brah"

I read them, never listen to them because you sling more sh*t than anyone.  You've cased the entire game.  You've got me once with riding the JiF, and I pieced it together in the end and Leelou ruined it.  I own you.

JIF only seems to pop in when I mention his name... but he doesn't read my sh*t, right.

Yeah, I'm never around and dont post much.  weak sauce

I couldnt read it.  Too many words. 

We'll find out soon enough.  Either way, as you yourself admitted, you couldn't get any traction on a BG case.  Chalk it up to tunnel vision, but BG isn't going to happen today.

EDIT-  Especially given this:

Oh, I know it won't happen today. Doesn't mean I should put the work in, eventually I'll be dead and there are still some analytical players that do re-reads that can swoop in and pick up where I left off. 

I front-load games with effort, findings, observations, knowing full well I'll probably die early OR end up chasing my tail, and I rely on those that hang back to use take the info I can squeeze out of people and be more successful with it than I can.

I read them, never listen to them because you sling more sh*t than anyone.  You've cased the entire game.  You've got me once with riding the JiF, and I pieced it together in the end and Leelou ruined it.  I own you.

Yeah, I'm never around and dont post much.  weak sauce

I couldnt read it.  Too many words. 

I've skull ****ed the town multiple times with your dumb dick. 

... and yeah, you are very clearly piping up when I say your name. Latch onto someone else fagola.

Putting my schtick aside for a moment, thanks to those participating.  Seems many are suffering from mafia burnout and or have things going on that are far more important.

I don't take offense to the slow game whatsoever..  I've put together another masterpiece but that doesn't guarantee a busy game.

Carry on.

12 hours.  Just enough time for a run-em-up-and-reveal on JVOR and Lily.

Do we want to vote on who Nolder should shoot too? If he doesn't do it, lynch him?

He was being very obtuse yesterday about the whole voting with those I suspect thing, can he really believe that if Ape thinks Hess and Lily are scum, but Ape and Hess both vote Lily, then Ape should assume Hess is town? Really?

Putting my schtick aside for a moment, thanks to those participating.  Seems many are suffering from mafia burnout and or have things going on that are far more important.

I don't take offense to the slow game whatsoever..  I've put together another masterpiece but that doesn't guarantee a busy game.

Carry on.

GFY

I've skull ****ed the town multiple times with your dumb dick. 

... and yeah, you are very clearly piping up when I say your name. Latch onto someone else fagola.

Never.  I always figure it out in the end.  I dominate your face off.  I'm going to respond to you every time you say my beautiful name.  GFY

Do we want to vote on who Nolder should shoot too? If he doesn't do it, lynch him?

He was being very obtuse yesterday about the whole voting with those I suspect thing, can he really believe that if Ape thinks Hess and Lily are scum, but Ape and Hess both vote Lily, then Ape should assume Hess is town? Really?

I guess.  If he wants to shoot Lily or JVOR I'd have no problem with that.  Then we'd just have to figure out Suspect # 3 for another competing train.

You played really sh*tty til the end and then went with the trust me in that game. GFY

I guess.  If he wants to shoot Lily or JVOR I'd have no problem with that.  Then we'd just have to figure out Suspect # 3 for another competing train.

What do you think about him shooting Smash?

Smash played hella scummy through all that crap. If you are concerned about a GF, or my other theory that there's a town-aligned mafia symp, then it may make sense to shoot him. If you hadn't viewed him, he'd be my #1 today without question.

What do you think about him shooting Smash?

Smash played hella scummy through all that crap. If you are concerned about a GF, or my other theory that there's a town-aligned mafia symp, then it may make sense to shoot him. If you hadn't viewed him, he'd be my #1 today without question.

Scum will eventually shoot Smash if he's not the GF.  They'll want to take out confirmed townies. 

Archived