Karate Kid Mafia - Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy

Pac

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He had seen enough..  he'd just completed registering his right foot as a lethal weapon and it was time to take it for a spin.

There was much chaos in Reseda that day, but that didn't bother him.  He had a keen eye and a steely reserve.  Someone was going to die, it was only a matter of who blinked first.

"Ahhh there it is", thought the man.  "That was the flinch I was waiting for"....

He was proud of himself.  He did it.

As he walked around looking for congratulatory hi-fives he was confused at the reaction he was getting.

"OH MY GOD NO"!! 

"WHY HER"?!?!

"MOOOOOOMMMM"

"MRS LARUUUUSSSOOOOOO"

Lily, Mama Larusso (Town DOC) is DEAD!

l.jpg

Also, BG is clearly trying to discredit and distract the Ape. Ape can't help himself from getting into fights. BG can. Therefore BG is likely doing it deliberately to run a smokescreen for scum. Ape, I recommend you just stop responding to BG and focus on who he may be protecting. It's not like anyone else is reading your spat with BG anyways.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Hess (3) - Lily, Smash, Verb

Wombat (3) - SMC, Sharrow, Leelou

JVoR (2) - AVM, JiF

Ape (2) - JVoR, Hess

Sharrow (1) - Dan

SMC (1) - Wombat

Lily (1) - BG
Nolder (2) - Ape, 80

With 17 players alive, it takes 9 roundhouse kicks to knock out.

DEADLINE TONIGHT 10PM EST

Also, BG is clearly trying to discredit and distract the Ape. Ape can't help himself from getting into fights. BG can. Therefore BG is likely doing it deliberately to run a smokescreen for scum. Ape, I recommend you just stop responding to BG and focus on who he may be protecting. It's not like anyone else is reading your spat with BG anyways.

Please, tell me what you would like me to do.  Should I concede to his blatant fabrications about me?  Do you deny that he's been caught in multiple lies regarding his comments about and/or towards me?  I ignored him for the better part of a day, and the moment I dare throw out one short comment about him in my TL;DR catch-up post, I suddenly shoot right back up to the very top of his list and he drones on for three straight posts about me.  It's one thing for him to bring up this asinine point that he can ramble on about me for post after post but it's all my fault the second I dare respond, but for someone else to actually try to support that utter nonsense?  You can't possibly be serious.

It was 100% your decision.

I know I know

I was just being a dick

In all seriousness though I did choose Lily because she was on Ape's list

I am not blaming him for killing her, that was me

But he did put her in my firing range and for whatever that's worth that's on him 

Archived