Mehta: Jets are Expected to persue Chase Daniel

flgreen

Jason La Canfora‏@JasonLaCanfora

Chiefs agree to terms with QB Chase Daniel - Jets were very interested in him too. Likely to be worth over $3m per year

$3 Million per year for a guy who has really never played ?  and to be a backup.  Wow.   

I dont hate Sanchez, I just think he sucks.  I'm not chasing Tebow out of town, I just think he's not a QB.

But I'm not jumping on every scrub and thinking they are better than what we have just because they did well in college.

Chase Daniel was a great player in college.  So was Tebow. And Tebow actually won in the NFL, even though he sucked as a passing QB.

Garrard had a great year in like 2007, turned the ball over about 20 times in 2010, hasn't played since then, but hey, he's the answer to replacing Sanchez.

That's where it's funny.  It's one thing to have some young 1st or 2nd round draft pick and hope he's the future.  I might not think much of the kid from Syracuse, but you never know.  He has potential.  I hear the Bills want him though.      I could be on board with something like that because there is a chance he could become the Wilson's, Kapernicks, etc.       I'm not on board for thinking some guy like Garrard or Daniel or Quinn or whomever, are anything more than some fake competition.        

Archived