Arkham Villains - Game Thread

Leelou

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't push it off onto me... you were deciding, what did you decide?

I was coming in to hammer, when I saw your post. I didn't mean to push it off on you, silly. I was just saying...

I was coming in to hammer, when I saw your post. I didn't mean to push it off on you, silly. I was just saying...

So then you didn't belive his reveal. Why not vote him anyway if you don't belive him, and why don't you belive him at that?

Re-reading.

On day 1 Ape seems to push people to vote Jif. Hess puts Jif at L-2 and then Crusher puts him at L-1. It´s possible that scum suspected that Jif was bomb. Smash did. So maybe they were trying to get a townie to hammer. But would they use three of their own for that cause? I don´t think so. 

Nae jokevoted Ape. Her only vote that day. She points out that Crusher usually rants about boring games when he is scum.

Hess jumps back and forth between Jif and Darthe.

Darthe says Nolder is scum. Nothing more. 

Lily follows the stream and votes Darthe and Jif. 

Ishy, ehm, I have already forgotten about him. Did he say anything at all? Except that Jif was jester...

Pac was mostly quiet. Didn´t want to lynch Jif. 

Okay... will continue with my re-read. 

So then you didn't belive his reveal. Why not vote him anyway if you don't belive him, and why don't you belive him at that?

It's not so much that I didn't believe him. I'm not sure, but I know how sneaky he is and frankly, we aren't seeing enough posting to "catch" him in anything. I was thinking that at least he isn't a power role, and vanilla is easiest for scum to claim. I may end up voting him yet. I'm watching to see what everyone else is up to while it's active in here. 

So, basically, could be a lie, and at worst, we get rid of an inactive vanilla.

It's not so much that I didn't believe him. I'm not sure, but I know how sneaky he is and frankly, we aren't seeing enough posting to "catch" him in anything. I was thinking that at least he isn't a power role, and vanilla is easiest for scum to claim. I may end up voting him yet. I'm watching to see what everyone else is up to while it's active in here.

So, basically, could be a lie, and at worst, we get rid of an inactive vanilla.

At worst, he could be cop and trying to keep under wraps, and at worst lynching a townie expedite night phase where we are sure to lose our doc now that we know there is a roleblocker.

Hey, wait. When did tina reveal? Was there a night between her reveal and nolders?

F*ck are you guys kidding me?

I'm cop.

Viewed Nol N1, he was town.

Viewed Ape N2, no result so I got RB'd.

Viewed Ishy N3, Scum.  I had hoped to get a lynch without revealing because of the RB.

Nae is probably the 3rd.  I was trying to get her to jump on Ishy but she protected him.  

Still have 8 pages to go but need to go to bed. I see that Darthe has claimed cop. Interesting because he is one of the scummiest players of day 2. I will not vote until I have  re-read everything, which will be tomorrow. 

After reading Day 2 I´m mostly suspicious of Darthe, Ape, Ishy and Jif. Hess feels most townie. But I have still pages to read so this could of course change. 

Players
1. SMC - Poison Ivy, vanilla - lynched D2
2. Nol - Catwoman, tracker - NK N3
3. JiF - Riddler, lynch bomb - lynched D1
4. Ape
5. Darthe
6. AVM - Two-Face, vig - NK N2
7. Ishy
8. Lily
9. Crusher - Alfred, watcher - lynched D3
10. Pac JiF 
11.Smash - Bane, vanilla - blew up D1
12. Nae
13. Tina
14. Hess

This was Tina's reveal on the day SMC was lynched, which was D2.

So we should all just throw out names? I´m very interested in peoples reasons and you should be too.

Fine. I´m the doc.

SMC and Ape seems to work good together.

Nolder revealed on D3, as the tracker, which led to Crusher's lynch.

Tina is claiming that she protected Nolder on N3, when Nolder was killed, and that she was roleblocked. Why wasn't Tina roleblocked and killed on N2? Instead scum shot AVM? 

Now Darthe reveals as cop, and says he was roleblocked on N2, the night after our doc revealed and she wasn't blocked and shot. Of course, he says he viewed me and he was blocked. Let's assume he was telling the truth. Scum would essentially have to know Darthe was cop to decide to roleblock him instead of Tina, to kill the revealed doc.

How would scum know Darthe was cop? Crusher would have had to watch Nolder and seen Darthe visit him on N1. Which would essentially mean scum figured out who the cop was on N1, and coming into D2, here is Crusher's D2 play:

He was on AVM:

Vote Count

Tina (4): SMC, Lily, Ishy, Nol

Crusher (2): AVM, Hess

AVM (1): Crusher

SMC (1): Darthe

Hess (1): JiF

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. 

He moved to Darthe:

Mock outrage

unvote

vote Darthe

//ape'd

Then he almost immediately moved to Hess:

unvote

vote Hess

Momentum voting, train jumping and general douchebaggery 

If Crusher, and scum, figured out Darthe was cop on N1 - then why didn't any of them try to get him lynched on D2?

Is this the way they played it? They knew Darthe was cop, roleblocked him, assumed Tina would self-protect and then shot AVM just to cut down numbers, and a guy that was (if I remember) suspicious of Crusher? And if all this is the case, why wasn't Darthe roleblocked again on N3?

Scum opted to RB the doc to kill the tracker, but not to RB the doc to kill the doc? Or to kill the cop who they would have had to identify if they decided to RB him instead of killing the doc, no?

Seems like the long, hard way to do things. When they could have just pushed Darthe to lynch.

Lily is also a good candidate.

And to nip the "why didn't you insta-reveal" questions in the bud it is because of the RB and the interest in getting more from the day.

Why did you reveal with 2 votes?

Okay, then. 

Unvote

Vote Ishy

You seem way to willing to just follow along here, rather than waiting for a counter like we normally do as town.

Either your scummate just got busted, or you are trying to help sell Darthe's faggotty false claim. Townie would wait it out and see if there's a counter claim.

He's also a bald faced liar.

Unvote. Vote Darthe.

The term is "bold faced liar".

Are you counter-claiming or what? At this point, my logic is as follows:

Darthe is false claiming, in order for us to buy it, he MUST hand over a scum mate to live longer and reinforce the false claim. Which makes you scum.

Darthe is true claiming, and you are scum.

Only scenario I see where you aren't scum is if scum is trading 1-for-1 in hopes you are cop, or they know you are cop. Which would explain all the inexplicable bad logic or holes in Darthes claim as I fleshed out above.

Vote Ishy

Actually, thinking about it - whether Darthe is telling the truth or not, he needs to give us Ishy as scum. Nobody is countering Darthe, and it's probably best that nobody does so that if Darthe is full of sh*t our cop gets another viewing before countering him.

It's possible, because scum has a roleblocker, they RB'ed Darthe on N2 and shot AVM in an attempt to double-down on stopping our cop (if those were their 2 best bets for cop) while Tina self-protected. Thus using their powers more robustly. Figuring they could kill Tina whenever they wanted if they eliminated the cop first.

This theory would indicate that scum is/was very buried, and not popping up in lists/fos/votes.

Still don't like Darthe revealing at 2 votes, pussy.

Why did you reveal with 2 votes?

You seem way to willing to just follow along here, rather than waiting for a counter like we normally do as town.

Either your scummate just got busted, or you are trying to help sell Darthe's faggotty false claim. Townie would wait it out and see if there's a counter claim.

That's one way. The other way is to go forward with the lynch and see how Ishy flips. 

He had one job, sit there and look pretty. Ishy was tired of not being taken seriously. He was up for a lynch, flashed a smile and seemed like he was talking his way out of it. In the end, his boyish charm could not help him escape the noose. 

Ishy, Robin - goon, is dead. 

225_top_10_list_flash.jpg

It is now night, get in your NA's ASAP. 

Vote Ishy

Actually, thinking about it - whether Darthe is telling the truth or not, he needs to give us Ishy as scum. Nobody is countering Darthe, and it's probably best that nobody does so that if Darthe is full of sh*t our cop gets another viewing before countering him.

It's possible, because scum has a roleblocker, they RB'ed Darthe on N2 and shot AVM in an attempt to double-down on stopping our cop (if those were their 2 best bets for cop) while Tina self-protected. Thus using their powers more robustly. Figuring they could kill Tina whenever they wanted if they eliminated the cop first.

This theory would indicate that scum is/was very buried, and not popping up in lists/fos/votes.

Still don't like Darthe revealing at 2 votes, pussy.

F*ck yourself?  I didn't reveal at L-2 on D1 so obviously the votes aren't why I revealed.  The ishy train got stalled and I got the info I needed for a view tonight so I have no more reason to wait.  

Archived