Arkham Villains - Game Thread

Leelou

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could you really be that bad at this?  

At least you enjoy sucking at this.  LOL   So you voted SMC to see who got behind you yet you come out voting someone that did not vote SMC/  Really?  .  

Pretty sure your town. though.  Sad as it is.  Please vote Hess tomorrow if you help him get me lynched.  Fair?

vote Hess

I never said that's why I voted SMC. I voted SMC because I didn't agree with his blabber, and the deadline. I already said this.

I'm voting you because I want to.

On phone. Hess is claiming the fact he knows who the townies are and by not voting them he is town too? LOL

Townies vote and lynch townies because we have nothing but guesses as to who is who. Scum already has the answers. Like the teachers edition of a text book. Please look at the people that act like this is the first time they are hearing this. LoL

On phone. Hess is claiming the fact he knows who the townies are and by not voting them he is town too? LOL

Townies vote and lynch townies because we have nothing but guesses as to who is who. Scum already has the answers. Like the teachers edition of a text book. Please look at the people that act like this is the first time they are hearing this. LoL

Sadly some of you act like this every game.  I've been questioned in past games because I left my vote on someone that turned out later to be town like I was magically supposed to know that.

To boot... I never voted for Tina.... Called out AVM as most town D1, never voted him, called out SMC D2 never voted him.

Yet some people are voting me due to my voting record. LOL. 

I never trust anyone that is quick to point to their perfect voting record as a defense. 

I feel like Crusher and Hess are distancing from each other as scummates with this remedial bullsh*t.

Sadly some of you act like this every game.  I've been questioned in past games because I left my vote on someone that turned out later to be town like I was magically supposed to know that.

Get back to being a cool chick. You seem to got this meta sobbing route too often lately. I miss happy-go-****-yourself Nanootz.

Also, should we continue to ignore that SMC thought he had a gotcha case on Tina/Darthe?

I'm inclined to lynch Darthe.

Unvote - Vote Darthe

I also don't like how Nolder chimed in after SMCs death with "he was setup", but then comes into today not following up on that, and instead voting crusher "because he is scum and Hess is town", after I led the day with a strong "cop result"-like vote on Crusher. 

I just assumed Nolder is cop after that post.

I'm not sure what to make of it.

He's either legit soft-claiming Cop, or breadcrumbing a later cop claim as scum. Or trying to trick scum into thinking he's cop, in the event Crusher is scum.

Mafia is officially dead here... this sucks.

Can't scum hunt when nobody contributes. It has officially gotten as slow, and boring as playing on DM.

Just a thought from the grave:  take a 2-3 week break after this game.  People will get bored in a couple weeks after FA has died and in the lull before the draft.  Could even wait until after the draft...folks would definitely be back into playing then, IMO.  Over half the player base has mentioned being burnt out the past couple games but kept playing. 

Even I'm getting burned out and planning a break after this game. 

I thought Nolder was giving us a cop soft-claim, but this is Nolder, and he does out-and-out false claim sometimes, so I don't know what to think. 

I'll go with it. I might be sorry, but I'll go with it.

Unvote

Vote Crusher

Nolder, if you aren't the cop, tell us now. 

Just a thought from the grave:  take a 2-3 week break after this game.  People will get bored in a couple weeks after FA has died and in the lull before the draft.  Could even wait until after the draft...folks would definitely be back into playing then, IMO.  Over half the player base has mentioned being burnt out the past couple games but kept playing. 

Agreed, but this is bad. I'm not down with this 1 post per day approach a lot of people are adapting. I've got a sh*t ton of stuff going on in my life, but I still make time to post and be wrong about sh*t. It's about fulfilling a commitment. And this isn't the JN regulars that are burned out, it's the DM people... I love that y'all play here, but you need to adapt and contribute to the momentum here, not impart the ways of DM. This is the best mafia play on the web, BECAUSE of the frenetic pace. We are not fulfilling our responsibility to be awesome.

BTW...that wasn't directed at YOU Ape, but everyone as a whole. 

I know. No worries.

Even I'm getting burned out and planning a break after this game. 

I thought Nolder was giving us a cop soft-claim, but this is Nolder, and he does out-and-out false claim sometimes, so I don't know what to think. 

I'll go with it. I might be sorry, but I'll go with it.

Unvote

Vote Crusher

Nolder, if you aren't the cop, tell us now. 

Unvote

Vote Lily

Is it normally fairly active here on the weekends?

Depends. The way it has been during the weeks has been slower than some weekends I've seen though.

People play scared of sticking their necks out. Makes for dull DM mafia. I want to punch every single one of you in the face right now. ******* play dammit.

I'm a Tracker

I followed Crusher to SMC N1

Hess went nowhere N2

I thought SMC was self protecting doc but I guess Tina was just lucky

After SMC flipped I continued poking at Tina hoping mafia would leave me alone for another night

Note that when day broke I went straight after Crusher again

At the moment my scum list is: Crusher, Ape, Darthe/Ishy

Archived