Arkham Villains - Game Thread

Leelou

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why not try scum hunting instead?  

I'm so deep into the game you don't even realize I'm always scum-hunting. I actually think that highly of myself and yes, it's sometimes laborious dealing you laymen playing on the surface. Trust me, I know who the scum are, they know I know and r very...very afraid. Like CTM popped up in my kids bedroom window again afraid. 

I'm so deep into the game you don't even realize I'm always scum-hunting. I actually think that highly of myself and yes, it's sometimes laborious dealing you laymen playing on the surface. Trust me, I know who the scum are, they know I know and r very...very afraid. Like CTM popped up in my kids bedroom window again afraid. 

Wrong thread?

If Darthe gets lynched because of math Im pretty sure its a sign of the JN mafia apocalypse.  You seem more obtuse than scummy right now.

I still think Hess has been scummiest this game.  Jumping from player to player and pushing momentum.  I like him for todays lynch.  

Echoing my thoughts on SMC. Pushing my case on Hess.

Get behind the Ape?

Unvote

Vote Crusher

Whu? I've barely contributed by my standards, what were other things?

Here when you voted me.  LOL  You lost me when you sunk your monkey fangs into SMC's neck.  I still think Hess has played the scummiest so far/.  He uses the fact we all now he is a little flighty and silly with his tossing out who is town and scum to create momentum when he is scum.  I have not seen a single thoughtful post or any sign of scum hunting from him.  Best case he is a townie and not that into it this game or worse case he's scum  Still feel he is the best choice.  

Here when you voted me.  LOL  You lost me when you sunk your monkey fangs into SMC's neck.  I still think Hess has played the scummiest so far/.  He uses the fact we all now he is a little flighty and silly with his tossing out who is town and scum to create momentum when he is scum.  I have not seen a single thoughtful post or any sign of scum hunting from him.  Best case he is a townie and not that into it this game or worse case he's scum  Still feel he is the best choice.  

I see.

Hess was the guy I wanted to lynch yesterday, but given the deadline and SMC's reluctance to calm down, he became the inevitable target.

Harvey Dent couldn't make up his mind. One part of him wanted to shoot someone dead, the other half was playing it cautious. He flipped his coin and it landed on heads. He knew what it meant and argued with himself. He never noticed when the Caped Crusader snuck up on him. The coin bounced on the ground as Two-Face took his last breath. 

AVM, Two-Face - Vig, is dead. 

Animated_Two-Face_2.jpg

It is now day, with 10 alive it takes 6 to lynch. 

I haven't been able to find time for a re-read, but I think it's time to Vote Crusher.

Could you really be that bad at this?  

love being wrong, it leaves a huge scent of get behind the ape. Sorry smc, im only half tuned in, you weren't making sense to me, but this will lead to good things.

At least you enjoy sucking at this.  LOL   So you voted SMC to see who got behind you yet you come out voting someone that did not vote SMC/  Really?  .  

Pretty sure your town. though.  Sad as it is.  Please vote Hess tomorrow if you help him get me lynched.  Fair?

vote Hess

Could you really be that bad at this?  

At least you enjoy sucking at this.  LOL   So you voted SMC to see who got behind you yet you come out voting someone that did not vote SMC/  Really?  .  

Pretty sure your town. though.  Sad as it is.  Please vote Hess tomorrow if you help him get me lynched.  Fair?

vote Hess

Why? the two dudes I called out as surefire town, AVM D1, and SMC D2, were town. I'm ******* good at this.

You're obviously scared scum.

Archived