Arkham Villains - Game Thread

Leelou

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I´m with you. 

Finally ended my re-read. Sorry to disappear yesterday. It´s a bit hard to play here since I´m the only one who lives in Europe. 

Night 1: 

Tina protect Tina

Nolder tracks Crusher to SMC

Darthe investigates Nol, who is scum

No one dies

Night 2:

Tina protects Tina 

Nolder tracks Hess - going nowhere

Darthe investigate Ape - no result

AVM dies

Night 3:

Tina protects Nolder

Darthe investigats Ishy - scum

Nolder dies

I don´t believe Darthe is cop. Why would scum block him (not me) and kill AVM. It´s much more believable that scum can only rb every other night or had a one time rb (gift to Ape after posting gifs all day 1?).

I will send in my na now. Won´t protect Darthe. 

Great, this announcement has just assured your death and probably wasted a lynch because you couldn't stay quiet until morning.

I'm not scum.  Never have been.  (this game at least)  Just a little bored that no one seems into playing so I've been goofing around.

Yeah, right.

Great, this announcement has just assured your death and probably wasted a lynch because you couldn't stay quiet until morning.

Facepalm.

He was running the meeting and they were starting to root out the Batman's associates. He had to chose who he wanted to look at tonight. As he made his decision, the life left his crazy, smiling face. 

Darthe, Joker - cop, is dead. 

250px-Manwholaughs.jpg

It is now day. With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch. 

Hess and Lily looks town to me. 

I think Ape has voted everyone in this game. He voted  both Crusher and Ishy but jumped off their trains and got back when it was clear that they would get lynched. 

Jif - has been really quiet. Ishy voted him early yesterday.

Nae - I don´t know. My gut feeling about her changes all the time. 

Vote Ape

I think Ape has voted everyone in this game. He voted both Crusher and Ishy but jumped off their trains and got back when it was clear that they would get lynched.

Vote Ape

Same here I could go w any 4 of them but interesting you see Lily as town.

You're obviously the only one I trust so ill go w karma for now.

unvote

Same here I could go w any 4 of them but interesting you see Lily as town.

You're obviously the only one I trust so ill go w karma for now.

unvote

Listening to me, especially at the end of the game, is rarely good for town. Let us know what you find. 

Lily has looked more confident this game, which could mean that she is scum, but I don´t find her actions very scummy. 

I think Ape has voted everyone in this game. He voted  both Crusher and Ishy but jumped off their trains and got back when it was clear that they would get lynched. 

Vote Ape

I'm town Tina, I didn't know how jumping on and off Crusher and Ishy would make me look, that is why it looks bad in hindsight. I appreciate you putting in the work, but you are but you've got the wrong guy.

I feel like Lily's immediate vote on Ishy after Darthe revealed was a scum bus vote. Townies don't immediately believe a cop reveal that comes with 2 votes worth of pressure, and townies typically give it a minute to see if there is a counter reveal to get all information on the table that is possible.

Hess has been in the right place with all his votes, and has gone out of his way to point it out. Not sure why. He and Crusher both caught heat early in the game and both distanced quite a bit from each other. 

Nae is a hard read, I don't like that Hess was trying to set up her lynch during night phase last night. THAT setting up the next lynch is a universal scum tell I've found. I've caught Lily doing it, and many others doing it as scum in the past.

I'm feeling Hess or Lily for today's vote.

Listening to me, especially at the end of the game, is rarely good for town. Let us know what you find. 

Lily has looked more confident this game, which could mean that she is scum, but I don´t find her actions very scummy. 

In other words, you think Lily has played a clean game ... I rest my case.

Archived