Two interesting blurbs re: Idzik and Woodhead

T0mShane

What are you talking about "the people".

I hate Shonn Greene, and my stance on Joe McKnight was literally a pre-season prediction last year that went "I think Joe McKnight will do something to make us love him just enough not to hate him so much" or something along those lines. 

If you want to try a counter, target it at me, and get your facts straight. That, or suck it up and learn how to take a jab. You pretty much validated my point though, thanks.

Every year the Pats lose players and every year "yous people" predict doom. Just like you are doing right now.

Quit making Woodhead out to be Marshall Faulk. He was a nice change of pace, 3rd down player that has done well for himself since leaving the circus. Vereen is ready to take his place and Leon Washington will see reps too and make the Pats return game better.

Every year the Pats lose players and every year "yous people" predict doom. Just like you are doing right now.

Quit making Woodhead out to be Marshall Faulk. He was a nice change of pace, 3rd down player that has done well for himself since leaving the circus. Vereen is ready to take his place and Leon Washington will see reps too and make the Pats return game better.

Where did I predict doom? I know Vereen is the better player, said it the other day. I was making fun of your rationalizing. 

Why do you keep countering with generalizations that don't even align with my statements? You'd be better off just taking your lumps.

Where did I predict doom? I know Vereen is the better player, said it the other day. I was making fun of your rationalizing. 

Why do you keep countering with generalizations that don't even align with my statements? You'd be better off just taking your lumps.

LOL

Nobody rationalizes as a front for fearing their team just got worse like a Pats fan. Nobody.

Talk about generalizations.

Where did I fear the team got worse with the loss of Woodhead? You agree that Vereen is ready to take over. So, how an I rationalizing Danny Woodheads departure? Can Leon Washington take some of Woodheads snaps? Of course. Does Washington bring more to the return game as well? Yes.

What rationalizing are you talking about? Vereen and Bolden dont play enough now because Woodhead was on the field.

Talk about generalizations.

Where did I fear the team got worse with the loss of Woodhead? You agree that Vereen is ready to take over. So, how an I rationalizing Danny Woodheads departure? Can Leon Washington take some of Woodheads snaps? Of course. Does Washington bring more to the return game as well? Yes.

What rationalizing are you talking about? Vereen and Bolden dont play enough now because Woodhead was on the field.

^^^ too effin easy.

Also of note, Holmes took less to stay with the Jets than he would have gotten if he was cut. Interesting. (Cimini):

he actually might not be able to play this year.   So maybe there was nothing out there for him.  Who would sign a guy with a foot like his until they knew he was really ready? 

Archived