WalterFootball Mock Draft

slats

Money is part of it but the other part of it is impact. How does drafting this player radically impact the team (for the better). in the cases of guards and nose tackles, it probably doesn't. When we look at the Jets it's ludicrous to say if only they had better guard play they'd be a good team. It's not really the problem.

I like Cooper and Warmack but Iupati is probably a better prospect than both. I've gone back and forth on this... if the Jets get a rd 1 for Revis, maybe guard is the BAP at 13 (slight reach). It's probably too early at 9. It's a safe pick but it's not an exciting one. In this draft, if they had 2 early picks, one should probably be safe. 

dont forget this is entertainment. kids aren't making their parents buy Cooper jerseys. 

dont forget this is entertainment. kids aren't making their parents buy Cooper jerseys. 

This thinking is why teams suck, and teams like Pitt, Balt, NYG ect.. Who don't worry about a flashy player who sells jerseys are always competing year in year out, because they know what really makes money WINNING!!!!!!!!!

They look like a team that consistently picks at a postion they think is premium.  Pass rusher.  They do not look like a team that values interior linemen. 

If they had Adrian Peterson, and No Eli/elite QB, they might think differently. We don't have either I know, but when your still looking for the difference maker on offense there is no guarantee you will get it, and if you don't believe there is one of those guys whether it be a QB,RB, or WR you might as well take a guy who plays a position that would be a huge help if/when you finally get that playmaker if you believe he is the BAP when you pick. Football games can still be won in the trenches, it's not like it used to be, but if you dominate at the LOS you can win against any team year in year out.

This thinking is why teams suck, and teams like Pitt, Balt, NYG ect.. Who don't worry about a flashy player who sells jerseys are always competing year in year out, because they know what really makes money WINNING!!!!!!!!!

this is bullcrap. how many jeremy shockey jerseys did the Giants sell during his hey-day?  

I'm more excited for this draft than any draft since the four firsts Parcells draft. I know the players aren't as flashy this year, but I'm hopeful we see an emphasis on moving down, drafting 10-12 players, and getting good value in the fourth, fifth, etc. Lay the foundation for a nice five-year run.

I'm more excited for this draft than any draft since the four firsts Parcells draft. I know the players aren't as flashy this year, but I'm hopeful we see an emphasis on moving down, drafting 10-12 players, and getting good value in the fourth, fifth, etc. Lay the foundation for a nice five-year run.

God I hope not.  I don't want to net flashy players like Leon Johnson, Dedric Ward and Chuck Clements. 

Archived