Anymore updates on Revis trade?

Freemanm

I read in the SN that the most the Bucs are offering in terms of draft comp is a #1 pick in 2014. Jets want the #1 pick this year, but the Bucs are saying that Xavier Rhodes or, if he's still there (highly doubtful), Dee Milliner.

Also, Can the Jets under Rex Ryan please stop picking DEs and DTs? They have no receivers, no starting-calibur QB (and we all agree that Sanchez isn't one?) and a weak OL. I'm reading Dion Jordan most likely will be the Jets' #1 pick. Yeah, he's probably gonna be a very good DE in this league, but he's not what the Jets need right now.

Has anyone heard anything? Thanks

I read in the SN that the most the Bucs are offering in terms of draft comp is a #1 pick in 2014. Jets want the #1 pick this year, but the Bucs are saying that Xavier Rhodes or, if he's still there (highly doubtful), Dee Milliner.

Also, Can the Jets under Rex Ryan please stop picking DEs and DTs? They have no receivers, no starting-calibur QB (and we all agree that Sanchez isn't one?) and a weak OL. I'm reading Dion Jordan most likely will be the Jets' #1 pick. Yeah, he's probably gonna be a very good DE in this league, but he's not what the Jets need right now.

So with only one somewhat-starting caliber OLB currently on the roster, Dion Jordan isn't what we need?? Well color me surprised.  Regardless, he'll be long gone by the time we draft.

Update on the Revis trade: unnamed sources tell me that it is imminent. It could happen any second. More unnamed sources are telling me that Idzik has wanted to get rid of Revis before he even wanted the Jets GM job. #manish

DE/DT: Agreed

OL: Disagree. We're locked in with pro-bowlers in their prime at the two most important positions on the line (LT, C). G is a weakness now, but Gs are easy to come by. Analysis has shown that the Jets line was quite strong last year, despite appearances.

We need more speed and playmaking ability at OLB, RB, WR, TE, etc.

Update on the Revis trade: unnamed sources tell me that it is imminent. It could happen any second. More unnamed sources are telling me that Idzik has wanted to get rid of Revis before he even wanted the Jets GM job. #manish

Those sources are familiar with his thinking! 

Archived