Monday Voluntary Workouts

whodeawhodat

Tim Tebow arrived for Jets voluntary workouts at the crack of dawn Monday.

Tebow, who is not expected to be on the team's roster when the season begins, arrived at the Jets' training facility between 6 and 6:30 a.m. long before many of his teammates. The team's first meeting was at 8.

Many believed the Jets would have dumped Tebow by now, but he remains on the roster and he is apparently not going to make any waves about it.

As for cornerback Darrelle Revis, he is expected to arrive at the building later Monday. Revis had a doctor's appointment in New York at 8 a.m. He is then expected to be in Florham Park sometime Monday afternoon.

Quarterback Mark Sanchez pulled in a little after 7:30, waving to a group of reporters standing on the corner outside the building.

Read more: Tim Tebow shows up early for Jets workouts http://www.nypost.com/p/blogs/jetsblog/tebow_shows_up_early_for_jets_workouts_Suk9sefPeBQi6ZFCDiAr2K#ixzz2QXRbUMCM

WR Santonio Holmes is rehabbing his foot injury in Ohio & will not be attending start of Jets offseason conditioning program, I'm told #nyj

Manish Mehta @MMehtaNYDN

Jets WR Santonio Holmes has been taking classes & rehabbing at Ohio State this offseason. #Nyj

Jets expectation is to have Santonio Holmes ready for Week 1 of regular season. #nyj

I like that Tanny didn't include a workout bonus into our 10 mil a year, lazy, stoner wide receivers contract. He probably had no choice, I'm sure one of the many other teams bidding up his contract that didn't think he was worth a 5th a year before where offering him the moon.

Archived