What If...

GREENLANTERN

What If we trade both #9 & #13(not saying we would) but if we did, What would the amount of picks look like?

If they were to trade with SF and Minn, they could wind up with something like #23, #13, #34, #53, #84 - in addition to their own #39 & #74 thru the first three rounds. Not a bad haul. 

I'd expect something more like trading the #13 straight up for SF's #31 & #34, then trading down out of one of those, or maybe trading their own #2 for a 2014 #1. 

If they were to trade with SF and Minn, they could wind up with something like #23, #13, #34, #53, #84 - in addition to their own #39 & #74 thru the first three rounds. Not a bad haul. 

I'd expect something more like trading the #13 straight up for SF's #31 & #34, then trading down out of one of those, or maybe trading their own #2 for a 2014 #1. 

Wow! That is some haul! What if they traded #9 & #13 what woul it look like?

What If we trade both #9 & #13(not saying we would) but if we did, What would the amount of picks look like?

it would be a good bit.

depending on who the trade partner would be.

if Atlanta for example wanted to jump from 30 to 9 , they would have to give us #30 , #60 , #90  those 3 picks value are around 1060 , the #9 is valued at 1350. So in this example atlanta would have to give us those 3 picks + say a 2nd next season valued around 300 to be equal to the #9.

So depending on the trading partner the # of picks you will get will vary

http://walterfootball.com/draftchart.php

The first line is trading the #9 to minnesota, and the #13 to SF. 

that could net some very good picks.

the Minny trade could theoretically net their 2 1st round picks for #9 and a late rounder say a 7th. 

the SF trade could net something similar to what i posted with the atlanta example

Archived