Lily's Angry Melons mafia game thread

Lily

Guys I haven't been ONLINE when the two lynches happened :rolleyes: They happen at more or less the middle of the night for me. Completly different timezone.

Tired of the newbie card? Deal with it. I don't know half of you people. I'll say to you what you said to me recently Leelou: You don't know my playstyle. I'm quiet until I feel like I get a grip on the game. And when most of the players are complete strangers to me, it takes a while. I'm completly aware I don't contribute with sh*t right now, and I should probably get lynched over that. If I'm that much a liability now, do it. The way you guys play are more or less alien to me. I can't follow half the arguments made; things go way faster than I'm used to, and on top of that I'm stretched on how many games I'm in. Now it seems like the game I'm modding is ending soon, so that should help on freeing up some of my time. If you have the patience with me to keep me around until then, I'll be able to be here more then.

But yeah, I have no big defense; I don't get this game and that's it.

Too bad Crusher has been confirmed though. I'd like to vote him over his constant whining over my signature. He sounds like a ten year old girl.

Takes one to know one.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Mish

I think she's town.  Her defense was laced with both emotion and RL stuff.  This is not the kind of defense a scum player would use.  This is the type of thing Ape would be all over for being outside the spirit of the game (if she was scum and used this defense).  I really don't see that type of play coming from Mish - I think she's town.

Either way, using the # of games you're in as a defense isn't the best option.  I understand the timezone issue - there are other players who have the same problem sometimes (like our lovely mod).  So I don't view that part as bad.....but the noob card and # of games she's in is cheesy......and makes me think it is genuine.

Lynch Leelou.  I'll take responsibility if she is town - I had an early town read on her, but that has been sliding towards scum for a few days.  I'm usually right on her.  If I'm wrong this time, then my bad.

Vote: Leelou

Re: Mish

I think she's town.  Her defense was laced with both emotion and RL stuff.  This is not the kind of defense a scum player would use.  This is the type of thing Ape would be all over for being outside the spirit of the game (if she was scum and used this defense).  I really don't see that type of play coming from Mish - I think she's town.

Either way, using the # of games you're in as a defense isn't the best option.  I understand the timezone issue - there are other players who have the same problem sometimes (like our lovely mod).  So I don't view that part as bad.....but the noob card and # of games she's in is cheesy......and makes me think it is genuine.

Im not going to disagree but her signature really does suck. My fat Aunts with goatees used to play Kinasta and talk about banging Fabio from the HarelyQuinn romance novles sold at the Woolworths. sh*t creeps me out.

Lynch Leelou.  I'll take responsibility if she is town - I had an early town read on her, but that has been sliding towards scum for a few days.  I'm usually right on her.  If I'm wrong this time, then my bad.

Vote: Leelou

OMG give it a rest Prince Sharmin.

Btw, one of the things that started to convince me was the way DPR was acting towards Leelou and presenting it as a distraction to me - she would totally tell him to do that, as she knows how well I read her.

I'm almost convinced, but I'd like to see her reveal and final defense.

Btw, one of the things that started to convince me was the way DPR was acting towards Leelou and presenting it as a distraction to me - she would totally tell him to do that, as she knows how well I read her.

I'm almost convinced, but I'd like to see her reveal and final defense.

DPR got me thinking when he just went at AVM so hard. I let it play out because he hasn;t played in awhile and I enjoyed him here.

You're an enormous breath of fresh turd.

I'm ignoring your opinion..  you can't wrap your tiny brain around logic and a simple process of elimination.  You let your womanly emotions override rational thought and play the game as if you just got dumped by your High School BF.

Just put her at L-1 big man, and let her reveal.

He's already voting me, dear. And btw, you are so wrong. 

I'll reveal now so I don't get ninja voted. 

I'm the band's publicist and lie detector.

Nolder is telling the truth about being a back up singer. But unfortunately in his post he did not say if he is town or not so I only know he's a back up singer.

backup singer

suck it

McWDt8d4Dn-4.png

Pac is telling the truth  about everything in this post:

ok my apologies for my lack of play...  a couple things I can tell you.

I am town, and JiF (unless he's a GF) is town.  I am not a doc.

AVM and Hess smell like dog sh-t and should be killed.

Crush and DPR should be destroyed...

Hold on let me make sure of something I think I caught btw Hess and AVM...  stay tuned.

So for me, that's 5 confirmed townies: 

Crusher and Hess via AVM

Pac and JiF and then myself. 

After Mish's post I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt for now. 

I'm ignoring your opinion..  you can't wrap your tiny brain around logic and a simple process of elimination.  You let your womanly emotions override rational thought and play the game as if you just got dumped by your High School BF.

Did Fabio and Hess go to high school together?

I'm ignoring your opinion.. you can't wrap your tiny brain around logic and a simple process of elimination. You let your womanly emotions override rational thought and play the game as if you just got dumped by your High School BF.

say again? I was too busy picturing you cut and bleeding to death in the open ocean.

He's already voting me, dear. And btw, you are so wrong. 

I'll reveal now so I don't get ninja voted. 

I'm the band's publicist and lie detector.

Nolder is telling the truth about being a back up singer. But unfortunately in his post he did not say if he is town or not so I only know he's a back up singer.

Pac is telling the truth  about everything in this post:

So for me, that's 5 confirmed townies: 

Crusher and Hess via AVM

Pac and JiF and then myself. 

After Mish's post I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt for now. 

Hold on a sec...you're the lie detector and you used it on Nolderp's back up singer claim?  Thats a terrible choice and I dont believe you're that bad at this game.

Lynch away.  Terrible reveal. 

Archived