Mark Sanchez Madden 13 ratings are progressing

LAD_Brooklyn

I know literally nothing about video games, so let me ask what is probably a really stupid question:

how do real life stats affect the game? let's say you play Mark Sanchez. if he had 18 INTs last year, are you going to throw 18 INTs in the game at some point as you play him?

I know literally nothing about video games, so let me ask what is probably a really stupid question:

how do real life stats affect the game? let's say you play Mark Sanchez. if he had 18 INTs last year, are you going to throw 18 INTs in the game at some point as you play him?

Week by week his stats change to reflect the previous weeks stats. So if someone is a beast one week, they are beast for the entire week following on Madden. If someone is hurt and is out for any amount of time, they are out for that same amount of time in the game.

As far as your specific question, no. 18 INTs wouldn't correlate to 18 INTs in the game as that would be impossible. But what would happen is his stats would change accordingly to reflect his garbage like skill set, making him more prone to INTs.

Week by week his stats change to reflect the previous weeks stats. So if someone is a beast one week, they are beast for the entire week following on Madden. If someone is hurt and is out for any amount of time, they are out for that same amount of time in the game.

As far as your specific question, no. 18 INTs wouldn't correlate to 18 INTs in the game as that would be impossible. But what would happen is his stats would change accordingly to reflect his garbage like skill set, making him more prone to INTs.

oooooh so the game connects to the internet through the console when you log on, gains a whole bunch of new stats, and that's how it reflects the skill sets of real life players?

oooooh so the game connects to the internet through the console when you log on, gains a whole bunch of new stats, and that's how it reflects the skill sets of real life players?

yep for example in nba 2k tony parkers loyalty rating (rating for if he will take discount to stay with team) went to zero after he was caught cheating on his wife

thats a funny example but it holds true for other things like 3 point percentage dribbling or what not

Yup. Its cool.. and annoying. Like when Revis went down...

No, not at all. Depending on their positions, players have certain percentage grades at certain skills, which can influence their play. So QB's for example will have a stat to reflect short accuracy, one to reflect mid accuracy, one for long accuracy, one for arm strength, one for awareness, etc. So in Sanchez' case, he might have a 45/100 overall when it comes to awareness, making him more prone to throw picks.

Archived