Tweet's from training camp day 3(Update: Practice start's up @3:30)

Patriot Killa

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Manish Mehta  @MMehtaNYDN  .

Your virtually meaningless Jets QB stats for the day: Geno finishes 4-for-6, 2 sacks, 1 drop with 1st tm. Sanchez: 5-7, 1 sack w/2nd tm #nyj

54s  .

Beat Writer / 

Well Mehta that should go well with your totally  meaningless, and made up articles

Sounded like Geno was throwing 20 passes?? I had Cumberland, Hill w/ 2, TE Smith, Powell, Gates with 2. That doesn't add up to 4 completions? Were we getting double twitter posts?

Either way, sounds if both sides of the ball were making plays. Good to hear after the past 4 seasons of "Defense Dominates" stories

I think what was going on was the idiot media was reporting the position drills like they were the full squad.   No one mentioned Sanchez at all.

It's great for us to root for Smith over Sanchez, but they are paid to report what is going on.

I know right !? why ishe being more of a dick then usual ??? what is he so mad at the world about..

He's trying to out Cimini  Cimini.  He works for the  same rag as Cimini did, and right now Cimini has the highest paying job of all the beat writers

I think what was going on was the idiot media was reporting the position drills like they were the full squad.   No one mentioned Sanchez at all.

It's great for us to root for Smith over Sanchez, but they are paid to report what is going on.

Thanks! That makes sense. Wish they would put it in perspective, but I understand they're trying to bang out the tweets b4 all the other media folk

J.P. Pelzman @JPPelzman  .

RT @SethWalderNYDN: Jets stretching for practice in pads, but Braylon Edwards is in shorts on the bike. #nyj

3m  .

Beat Writer / Columnist

I predicted he would be on the bike by wednesday

his knee is shot

Archived