Solving The Goodson Mystery

viguy007

Yes, but I agree with you. Whether he cleans himself up or not has no impact or bearing on my life, as my lack of care & concern have no bearing on goodson's life. just perform or get lost.

This!

Nobody cared how many Vodka's Mickey Mantle knocked back the night before as long as the HR's kept coming, same with Joe Willie. Perform on the field at a high level, and then go score some crack fine don't care not my problem, keep out of trouble using, and keep playing well on Sundays that's all I give a sh*t about, everybody has choices, you live with the ones you make!

I thought that was obvious about a week ago

he's toast

he will never play for the jets

forget him

I hate to bring this up, but the owner of the Jets had a daughter who died from drug usage

he may very well be sympathetic towards anyone who has a problem and is going to rehab  

I hate to bring this up, but the owner of the Jets had a daughter who died from drug usage

he may very well be sympathetic towards anyone who has a problem and is going to rehab

The Jets signed a speedy RB to a three year, $6+M contract. That's their biggest concern; getting a return on their investment.

There's no question in my mind, he's definitely in rehab, and everyone on the team and in the press knows it. There's nowhere else he could possibly be that wouldn't be reported.

Yes.

Also, what is Goodson supposedly addicted to?

As I tried to point out in my post, you do not have to be addicted to go to Rehab. You just need a dependency on a substance which is causing a problem in your life. Goodson, like a substantial portion of people in Rehab, seems to have a problem with alcohol, although pot might also be a problem.   

Archived