FAN DUEL

CobraVerde

Any leagues this year? anyone got any recommendations?

https://www.fanduel.com/

If your a lotto ticket type of guy play the Large entry fields, and hope you hit the LU perfect 1 week. Week 1 you can turn $25 into $65K. Or if your the grind it out type pop into a bunch of H2H matches, and 50/50 tourneys, and triple up leagues.

I personally prefer https://draftkings.com/r/Lupz27 over Fanduel, you can sign up using that link if you want. If your a high roller they are offering a 1 million guaranteed prize pool week 1, $200 entry, $150K to 1st place, and another $100,000 guaranteed prize pool tourney for $11 per entry, with I think a $30,000 1st place prize. If you think you know your fantasy this is the place to be, unlike Fanduel they offer a flex position instead of 3 WR's, and it's a full PPR scoring format instead of a .5PR format.

sounds like a scam to anyone interested in scams

It's no scam, I will be filing a 1099 this year from my success on these sites (sucks that its legal, at least when you beat the bookie good old Uncle Sam gets left out, unlike these sites if you win).

We have a $1,000 free roll with Draft Street here: 

Check it out.  Fan Duel isn't doing any more free rolls this year.  Free rolls are good.

Max I know you made a few shekels off me since I signed up on FD using your referral code, maybe help a man out, and promote mine for DK lol

It's no scam, I will be filing a 1099 this year from my success on these sites (sucks that its legal, at least when you beat the bookie good old Uncle Sam gets left out, unlike these sites if you win).

why don't you just join a money league

Max I know you made a few shekels off me since I signed up on FD using your referral code, maybe help a man out, and promote mine for DK lol

We have a partnership with Draft Street this year. That is the only one we can promote at this point.  Thanks.

Archived