LOL This is Good: 10 is Enough! Cromartie "Got Snipped"

flgreen

10 is enough! Antonio Cromartie ‘got snipped’

By Howie Kussoy

November 13, 2013 | 11:54am

Modal Trigger

cromartie1.jpg?w=720&h=480&crop=1

Photo: Getty Images

Well, the good news is Antonio Cromartie won’t have any more names to remember.

The Jets’ All-Pro cornerback, who has infamously fathered 10 children with eight different women and had trouble remembering all of his kids’ names during an episode of “Hard Knocks” in 2010, got a vasectomy late in the 2011 season, according to a new book.

In the book, “Collision Low Crossers: A Year Inside the Turbulent World of NFL Football,” slated to be released next week, Nicholas Dawidoff writes:

Modal Triggercason.jpg?w=300

Antonio Cromartie and wife Terricka Cason

“Walk-throughs the day before the game were uninteresting to most players, but not to Cromartie, who could never spend enough time on a football field. Cro had recently submitted to a vasectomy — ‘I got snipped,’ as he told [Dawidoff]. Eric Smith surveyed the jubilant, excised cornerback and said fondly, ‘I wish it had calmed him down!’”

Cromartie has been married to Terricka Cason since 2010 and has two children with her.

In 2012, it was reported several of the mothers of Cromartie’s children were attempting to star in a reality show together. The women felt in addition to the half-siblings growing closer, the women would be able to make more money than the $3,500 Cromartie reportedly paid six of the women at the time. Cromartie shot down the idea.

Vasectomys can be reversed right? if i was a star football player making millions, the first thing i would do is pay for one of these. then do whatever you want and have no worries about child support. 

How about HIV?

Strippers aren't often virgins 

How about HIV?

Strippers aren't often virgins 

Yes, you still run the risk of HIV, but the situation that a majority of these athletes find themselves in is multiple children with multiple ladies. Some they know of, some they dont. 

If i was in their shoes - which clearly im not - I would take every preventative measure I could, including a vasectomy that is reversible, to ensure that i wasnt paying child support to 8 women. 

if i was a star football player making millions, the first thing i would do is pay for one of these. then do whatever you want and have no worries about child support. 

An alternative option from Lil' Jon:

No more d*** in yo p***y just stick with your throat

You ain't gon' get no child support

Archived