about the dunkin donuts ad

neckdemon

i had an issue today with the ads. I wanted to post I there since this is the most popular forum. windows updated today and must have deleted some cookies so I had to sign back in. problem was I couldn't do it when the dunkin donuts ad was up. everything I clicked on just took me to a dunkin donuts store locator page. just wanted to give a heads up because that ad is f'ed up if it is redirecting people

no need to be sorry. just wanted to give you guys a heads up so you could remove the offending ad

Thanks.  I removed every ad from the forums.  I will put them back in but I am trying to find out which one was the offender.  I think I know but took them all down anyhow just to be safe.

well.....when the dunkin donuts ad was up that was when I was being redirected to their store locator page.

Crusher requested that feature.  I felt like people would think it was overkill.  He thought it was important that everyone always knows where the nearest Dunkin Donuts is.  :)

Thats how this site makes dough.With Google Adsense...You foolios click, and they make a few cents or bucks..

we all know how advertising works...thanks. i'm pretty sure max doesn't want ads on his site with code that redirects members to their sire when we click on forums links

Sounds like ad code working as intended for ad company :) Link Hijacker!

why would dunkin donuts need to resort to this? they are a huge brand, they don't really need shady advertising tactics to get their name out. i'm thinking it's not intentionally malicious, but who knows

Archived