Now that he's back....

BlakeSpenceBlockedPunt

hopefully Marty returns too... he impressed me as an OC this year, did a very good job all in all I think.

Why wouldnt he? Didnt he sign a multi-year deal? Besides, the lack of talent he dealt with this year can only get better. I wonder if Goodson will come back as a catcher out of the backfield. I think he would have been a huge help if he didnt get suspended then get hurt. 

I would have moved on, but now that Rex is back its time to get on board.

I'm hoping coaching stability and continuity produce the results we all want.

I also hope our new GM is the real deal. Lets get some players in here and see what Rex can do...

This is a great post.  Like Rex or hate Rex, he is here.  We are fans so let's root like hell that they got it right this time!

God I hope we do not do that. Build through the draft and solid mid to lowrange FAs. No big ticket boat anchor FA contracts/

Why? How does spending money in free agency prevent us from making draft picks? We will have tons of $$$ to spend, we don't have to spend it all. We can be big players in free agency and even then we could still have enough to do stuff like lock up Mo Wilk to a long-term deal if we want.

Archived