Reminder: Idzik's philosophy

Integrity28

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Imagine if Idzik drafts CB in round 1, the chaos on this forum will be hilarious

I dont think he's going CB. He already has his young CB and he will provide veterans to help him. I think Idzik is going Free Safety in the 1st round. It make sense especially if Pryor and/or Dix are around. Everyone has already said that the WR class this year is deep. Well, pick up your starting FS if available in the first, your WR to develop under Decker & Jones possibly in the 2nd, your TE in the 3rd etc, etc. 

I think this is going to be one of those Jimmy Johnson Cowboy moments. In 3 years time we're going to be a beast for a 10 year period.  

I dont think he's going CB. He already has his young CB and he will provide veterans to help him. I think Idzik is going Free Safety in the 1st round. It make sense especially if Pryor and/or Dix are around. Everyone has already said that the WR class this year is deep. Well, pick up your starting FS if available in the first, your WR to develop under Decker & Jones possibly in the 2nd, your TE in the 3rd etc, etc. 

I think this is going to be one of those Jimmy Johnson Cowboy moments. In 3 years time we're going to be a beast for a 10 year period.  

Best available. Period.

Address your needs in FA in a way that is friendly to the salary cap now, and into the future.

Draft the best players available. 

Always have a stream of young talent ready to be cycled in as the veterans you add in FA cycle out.

So far, everything Idzik is doing aligns perfectly with this model. 

Archived