Geno Smith Says Mistakes not His Fault

flgreen

7 drives in 4 Jets losses when it's a 1 score game in the 4th quarter and SMith needs to get his team in the end zone. 1 FG; 1 Pick 6; 2 3 and outs, 3 turn it over on downs. Can fault the defense and weapons, but that's the job, and SMith is awful at it.

This truly is who Geno is. A poor QB at best, a non leader, a public relations nightmare in the making and will still be labeled the QB of the future after yet another horrendous season. I am not asking for a Joe Montana, but come on!!!!!...At this point I would settle for mediocre. 

This is comical.  They misinterpret what he was saying when he said they misinterpret what he says.  They basically proved his point for him.  What I find especially comical is that normally any article from the Daily News is dismissed around here, but as long as it's an article that piles on with criticism of whoever the vocal minority is bitching about, it's ok I guess.

I don't get the whole second round pick thing. They've wasted two years on him already. New CBA doesn't make it that big of a deal even if he were a first round pick. The bottom line is they've handled him as if he were a first round pick. sh*t, Buffalo benched Manual quicker than the Jets benched Geno.

He started last season because Sanchez got injured. He has not been treated like a first round pick at all.

Benching him wouldn't make a difference.

Archived