Of all the talented players Rex has destroyed and/or wasted

AFJF

Why do you keep going to this? I'm posting about the topic of this thread, and you're responding with Pollyanna bullsh*t about prerogatives and respectfulness. You know what isn't respectful? Asking a clearly divisive question that is going to attract the polarized argument notes you've seen for weeks here, getting responses you can't out-argue, and then chastising everyone in the thread for basically not responding appropriately, or worse for ruining the community.

I didn't make predictions, I gave you examples of guys that were either burned out, hindered or disregarded with Rex at the helm. Just a few examples, I'm sure I could dig up more if I had the energy, but at this point, I don't think you really want a discussion, because you're ignoring the parts of responses that are on-topic in favor of complaining about people not being on-topic.

#endthread

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The mistakes, which are the same mistakes each week mind you...are what's holding this team back the most. Not talent, not the fans...it's the dumb mistakes we see every week from this team. Penalties, wasted timeouts, awful turnovers. Get that cleaned up and this is a different team.

The biggest thing holding the jets back is the QB and the CB's.

The biggest thing holding the jets back is the QB and the CB's.

And, I also believe coaching.

What I saw in Mark Sanchez was a different player than I saw in a Jet uniform. Small sample size, I understand.

But, he was decisive, he understood where the ball needed to go, and the body language and understanding in the flow of the game seemed light years from where he was with the Jets.

There were still some inaccurate throws, but that is being a qb, also.

maybe a year to sit back and reflect helped. OR, maybe coaching from a staff that understand the position, understand the mental nuances and can impart maturity into a qb helped.

may be a chicken or egg type of thing

Archived