Report Re Geno's last start

drsamuel84

Don't have a link for it yet but just heard on NFL Gameday from Ian Rapoport that in Geno's last start where he threw those 3 picks he was basically told who to throw the ball to on each play and discouraged to go through his pre-snap reads.  Honestly, Geno's been bad this year but not nearly as bad as he was in his last start so I actually tend to believe this report.  If it is true however, this solidifies the deal for me.  Regardless of what happens with Idzik it's time to get rid of this whole coaching staff, they have no clue how to develop a QB.

sounds like geno's agent is preppin him for his next team

Report could be false.

Doesn't change the fact that Geno isn't intelligent enough to play.

The question isn't, "why would you start him?" It's, "Why would you draft him in the first place?"

dead on, guy is a dunce. can't fix stupid.

dead on, guy is a dunce. can't fix stupid.

It amazes me that the team can do pre draft interviews with Geno and walk away thinking, "great top-of-the -second-round value."

Don't teams run QBs through a battery of coaches film-type quizzes? You can't convince me that Geno was impressive during that or any verbal interviews.

It amazes me that the team can do pre draft interviews with Geno and walk away thinking, "great top-of-the -second-round value."

Don't teams run QBs through a battery of coaches film-type quizzes? You can't convince me that Geno was impressive during that or any verbal interviews.

What's amazing is that there were multiple reports that Geno thought he was going high 1st round then threw a temper tandrum when he didnt and refused to attend the second day of the draft, only to have his agent convince him to go. Yet the Jets STILL drafted him.

For someone who had character question marks that is a big red flag but Idzick didnt care.

Archived