Marqise Lee

vincenzo69

He's been playing hurt and missed multiple games with hamstring, toe and knee injuries. 

That's no excuse.  Maquise Lee is made of glass.  That is as bad or worse than sucking when he's on the field (not saying he does suck;  i think he's mediocre though, a JAG).

Lee would be ranked very high in this year's deep WR draft class if not for the injuries. The fact Jags drafted him high in the 2nd round implies those injuries he has are not career threatening.

If not by the end of this season I expect Lee to be one of the stars of this WR class in his 2nd season.

I won't have any problems if Idzik would have drafted him.

No he wouldn't have.  Lee was highly over rated.  Some people say he has break away speed and elite quickness but when you looked at his 2013 film, he clearly didn't have it.  He couldn't outrun college defenders.

That's no excuse. Maquise Lee is made of glass. That is as bad or worse than sucking when he's on the field (not saying he does suck; i think he's mediocre though, a JAG).

No he wouldn't have. Lee was highly over rated. Some people say he has break away speed and elite quickness but when you looked at his 2013 film, he clearly didn't have it. He couldn't outrun college defenders.

Ok if you say so.

Ok if you say so.

LOL, I'm sick of posting the same videos over and over again.  And arguing the same BS over and over and over again.  I had the same argument with some duffus on JI about highly overrated Maqruise Lee.  Same s**t.  He was sucking on the Lee's balls before the draft.  I showed him the videos.  He still wasn't convinced.

I said i would laugh in his face when Lee turned out to be a mediocre WR in the NFL.  And he is.  Lee is a mediocre WR in the NFL.

I can tell you haven't even seen Lee's 2013 video.

Look them up and you will see how right I am.

But I'm guessing you are too lazy to do the research.

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/threads/263831-Marqise-Lee-has-become-ridiculously-underrated?p=5164776&viewfull=1#post5164776

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/threads/263831-Marqise-Lee-has-become-ridiculously-underrated?p=5164778&viewfull=1#post5164778

That's no excuse. Maquise Lee is made of glass. That is as bad or worse than sucking when he's on the field (not saying he does suck; i think he's mediocre though, a JAG).

No he wouldn't have. Lee was highly over rated. Some people say he has break away speed and elite quickness but when you looked at his 2013 film, he clearly didn't have it. He couldn't outrun college defenders.

Yes! Lee's history of nagging injuries is a Major concern.

Er, no. He's not overrated dude. He was an elite prospect for a reason coming out of 2013. Scouts and teams knew he played with knee and shin injuries and Kiffen's demise through 2013.

I agree, he dropped due to the lingering health issues and slight build.

If he's healthy he's as good as advertised, however.

He's been playing hurt and missed multiple games with hamstring, toe and knee injuries. 

Dee Milliner?

OP is literally the worst poster in the history of this website. Expect more of the same as the JI exodus continues.

^

Obviously very new.

Do we need to start a Derek Carr thread too?

I think Mariota became a Raider today.

Bo Pelini thread?  I didn't look, did they start it yet?

LOL, I'm sick of posting the same videos over and over again.  And arguing the same BS over and over and over again.  I had the same argument with some duffus on JI about highly overrated Maqruise Lee.  Same s**t.  He was sucking on the Lee's balls before the draft.  I showed him the videos.  He still wasn't convinced.

I said i would laugh in his face when Lee turned out to be a mediocre WR in the NFL.  And he is.  Lee is a mediocre WR in the NFL.

I can tell you haven't even seen Lee's 2013 video.

Look them up and you will see how right I am.

But I'm guessing you are too lazy to do the research.

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/threads/263831-Marqise-Lee-has-become-ridiculously-underrated?p=5164776&viewfull=1#post5164776

http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/threads/263831-Marqise-Lee-has-become-ridiculously-underrated?p=5164778&viewfull=1#post5164778

Please tell us how you really feel. Don't hold back.

It is interesting that of all the amazing wideouts in the draft that Idzik targeted the one guy who seems to have disappointed thus far (aside from the 3 he took)- maybe he will be good but picking a WR in the 2014 Draft was shooting fish in a barrel and Idzik had blanks

Hey man, good to see you posting here. I said something like this a couple weeks ago... it's almost surreal how true it is.

Hey man, good to see you posting here. I said something like this a couple weeks ago... it's almost surreal how true it is.

When did you ever mention Lee?  By most accounts, Idzik was enamored with Beckham, but couldn't get him.  He certainly did a sh*tty job picking WRs, but I can't see complaining about not picking a guy who went 12 when we picked 18 or a guy who went 39 when we picked 49.   You can complain he didn't pick Cooks in the first, or Davante Adams, etc, but the main problem starts wtih drafting the fidget in the 4th with genuine WR's still on the board.  

When did you ever mention Lee?  By most accounts, Idzik was enamored with Beckham, but couldn't get him.  He certainly did a sh*tty job picking WRs, but I can't see complaining about not picking a guy who went 12 when we picked 18 or a guy who went 39 when we picked 49.   You can complain he didn't pick Cooks in the first, or Davante Adams, etc, but the main problem starts wtih drafting the fidget in the 4th with genuine WR's still on the board.  

a couple weeks ago

Archived