Don Shula calls Bill Belichick "Beli-cheat"

Klecko73isGod

Hey JiF, what time is the Jets kick-off for the divisional round game this weekend?

I really like you as a poster, but sometimes you slip back into a delusional Pats hater.

Nothing wrong with that, but please continue to root for a team that is 0-4 in AFCCG's and hasn't done jack shut since 1968.

We'd be 4-0 in AFCCG's if we were filming our opponents, too.

Very true...that would have helped us over the top in every one of those games

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don Shula is a hypocrite cheater. 

Before the Jets played in the AFC Championship game down there under Michaels, Shula not only failed to comply with NFL rules and tarp the field, but actually had them run hoses on it to make it worse. Screw them both.

Exactly

Hey JiF, what time is the Jets kick-off for the divisional round game this weekend?

I really like you as a poster, but sometimes you slip back into a delusional Pats hater.

Nothing wrong with that, but please continue to root for a team that is 0-4 in AFCCG's and hasn't done jack shut since 1968.

For all the newbs: you know how you can tell TX is conceding a debate? He starts in with the Jets haven't won since 1968 and how we have some kind of character flaw because we are loyal, passionate fans crap.

Hey TX, we all know when the Jets last won the Super Bowl. It may have only been that one time, but it is tied for being the most important win in the history of the sport along with the Colts beating the Giants in sudden death in the 1959 NFL Championship Game (Weeb Ewbank was the winning coach in both games - that's a ******* legacy, son!)

Unlike the Pat disgustingly tainted championships*, the Jets win in Super Bowl III is truly one for the ages. 

Now GFY.

For all the newbs: you know how you can tell TX is conceding a debate? He starts in with the Jets haven't won since 1968 and how we have some kind of character flaw because we are loyal, passionate fans crap.

Hey TX, we all know when the Jets last won the Super Bowl. It may have only been that one time, but it is tied for being the most important win in the history of the sport along with the Colts beating the Giants in sudden death in the 1959 NFL Championship Game (Weeb Ewbank was the winning coach in both games - that's a ******* legacy, son!)

Unlike the Pat disgustingly tainted championships*, the Jets win in Super Bowl III is truly one for the ages. 

Now GFY.

You would think this schtick would actually get boring after awhile.

Also, Joe Namath is the man, and his Superbowl win was bad ass.

I can say that because I don't have a massive inferiority complex like some other NFL fans....

Shula doesn't like Belichick because Belichick almost surpassed Shula's 17-0 season.

That entire '72 Phags team is made up of bitter old f*cks stuck in their glory days that lose their sh*t if their record is even threatened.

Not defending Beli, but who gives a f*ck what Shula says? Was Mercury Morris unavailable for comment? Dumb question. Mercury Morris is never unavailable for comment.

Strong SN to post ratio.

This is a jets board, join us in the hate of our bitter rivals.

YES!

How about just meeting us in the middle?

Can we at least get you to call him BILK BELICHEAT from here on in?

As far as Don Stupa....**** the old goat. Wish 'ol "Grandad Molehill" would just stick to cooking himself on South Beach (or whatever sh*t town he retired to) instead of shooting his mouth off. Guy is about as relevant as Matt Millen is to the words General Manager." Go back to sleep Stupa!

The pats haven't won a championship since spygate because their defenses have sucked, not because of some perceived "edge" the taping gave them.

The Giants were just plain better in 07 and 11.Their drafts produced unlike today.

Belichick wanted to get back at Mangina by taping for stealing a lap top and trying to lure coaches away to the Jets.

It cost him. He should have stopped like the other teams did.

Why?

Because both have kicked the Jets asses so many times?

True for Shula....

But for NE it's 100% Brady... Did you know that Belicheat is a career loser without Brady? Worse record then Rex, by far

The Jets are not playing Football this weekend because they're a pathetic team and one of the most poorly run organizations in all of sports who havent won sh*t since before I was born.  And I love them still to this day.  That will never change.

All of that doesnt change the fact that you root for a franchise who has permanently damaged the integrity of the sport, putting a stain on the entire league by cheating to win championships that they didnt deserve through a systematic approach to cheating. 

True for Shula....

But for NE it's 100% Brady... Did you know that Belicheat is a career loser without Brady? Worse record then Rex, by far

The Jets are not playing Football this weekend because they're a pathetic team and one of the most poorly run organizations in all of sports who havent won sh*t since before I was born.  And I love them still to this day.  That will never change.

All of that doesnt change the fact that you root for a franchise who has permanently damaged the integrity of the sport, putting a stain on the entire league by cheating to win championships that they didnt deserve through a systematic approach to cheating. 

TX has united JiF and CTM!!!!

Its a sign of the apocalypse!!!!

Using a camera to record signals is damaging the integrity of the sport?  Mmmoookkkaaayyyy!!!!!

Stealing signals is a part of the game.  Players admit to doing it.  Coaches admit to employing it.  Roger Goodell says it is a part of the game.  It was done last week and will be done this weekend.

The Patriots used a camera to gleam some benefit.  Roger said it is wrong anf they paid a price.  Lets not build mountain out of a mole hill that Belichcik is the only coach stealing signals.  And as we have covered ad nauseam on this messageboard, they are not the only team to use cameras.

Again, they used a camera to record signals.  That is what they are guilty of.  The sport is doing fine.

Using a camera to record signals is damaging the integrity of the sport?  Mmmoookkkaaayyyy!!!!!

Stealing signals is a part of the game.  Players admit to doing it.  Coaches admit to employing it.  Roger Goodell says it is a part of the game.  It was done last week and will be done this weekend.

The Patriots used a camera to gleam some benefit.  Roger said it is wrong anf they paid a price.  Lets not build mountain out of a mole hill that Belichcik is the only coach stealing signals.  And as we have covered ad nauseam on this messageboard, they are not the only team to use cameras.

Again, they used a camera to record signals.  That is what they are guilty of.  The sport is doing fine.

What about the walk through and practices that were tapped?  Why were the tapes destroyed?  What more was taped that we never got hear about because the league wanted to cover up this travesty? 

You root for a cheater.  Deal with it. 

head-up-ass.jpg

Just like the Yankees.

What about the walk through and practices that were tapped?  Why were the tapes destroyed?  What more was taped that we never got hear about because the league wanted to cover up this travesty? 

Are you kidding me, buddy? That story was retracted with an APOLOGY from the Boston globe for it being inaccurate. This is precisely what I'm talking about.

You're now using FALSE news stories to call the Patriots something that's apparently supposed to be worse than the Black Sox.

You're off by MILES.

Are you kidding me, buddy? That story was retracted with an APOLOGY from the Boston globe for it being inaccurate. This is precisely what I'm talking about.

You're now using FALSE news stories to call the Patriots something that's apparently supposed to be worse than the Black Sox.

You're off by MILES.

head-up-ass.jpg

I prefer to focus on how Belichick is a career loser without Brady, who he lucked into. And that his entire coaching tree is also filled with losers

You're off by MILES.

You root for a cheater who ruined the integrity of league. Face it.

You root for a cheater who ruined the integrity of league. Face it.

rofl, you use fake news stories to make your case.

I'm going to go write a blog about how the Jets are involved in a major sports gambling scandal and then use it as a source to tarnish your football team, then tell you to "face it" afterwards since that's apparently legit rofl.

rofl, you use fake news stories to make your case.

I'm going to go write a blog about how the Jets are involved in a major sports gambling scandal and then use it as a source to tarnish your football team, then tell you to "face it" afterwards since that's apparently legit rofl.

You're a particularly aggressive idiot. But make no mistake, you are an idiot. 

There have been literally 1000s of articles written about this. 

I root for a team that used a camera.  That is it.

You can twist your panties into a bind all you want.  The fact remains, players, coaches and teams employ many tatctics to steal signals.  The Patriots are not guilty of that.

They are guilty of using a camera. 

I prefer to focus on how Belichick is a career loser without Brady, who he lucked into. And that his entire coaching tree is also filled with losers

He took over a sh*tty team.  This was before free agency as we know it and salary cap forced teams to cut and/or allow good players to leave.

He had them in the playoffs within 4 years.  And he did it with Testaverde as QB.

He was far from perfect, but he as on the right path.

Am I the only one who has noticed how significantly worse the Pats are now at making halftime adjustments than they were prior to Sept. 2007?

Charlie Weis' playcalling in the second half of games used to seem uncanny. He always seemed to make the right call. It was maddening. Bill Walsh was never as on point with his second half playcalling as Weis was from 2001-2004. 

How is Weis as a playcaller now?

Archived