Don Shula calls Bill Belichick "Beli-cheat"

Klecko73isGod

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love this Pat fan delusion that the Pats were handed the harshest financial and competitive punishment ever meted out by professional sports league for simply taping from an unapproved location.

Are you all really that stupid or just that deep in denial?

You love to play loose with the "facts" dontchya? Look up the punishment the Bronco's recieved for REAL cheating of the salary cap that allowed them to keep Elway and Terrell Davis that contributed them winning 2 SBs.

Edit: look it up....they were hit TWICE for f'n around with the slary cap, and BOTH times it was for more $$$ than the Pats.

I love this Pat fan delusion that the Pats were handed the harshest financial and competitive punishment ever meted out by professional sports league for simply taping from an unapproved location.

?

Kraft was not born with a silver spoon up his ass like Woody, he earned his millions.

You really think that fine or draft pick had a negative impact on Pats?

Stop being so delusional.

You love to play loose with the "facts" dontchya? Look up the punishment the Bronco's recieved for REAL cheating of the salary cap that allowed them to keep Elway and Terrell Davis that contributed them winning 2 SBs.

A first round pick is greater than a third round pick and no individual on the Broncos was fined $500,000.

If there's one of us who has issues with the facts, it ain't me, kid. 

You're the one who referenced the large fine like it had an impact on the Pats. It had no impact whatsoever.

I made no assumption or reference to any impact it may or may not have had. That's how you read it. 

You read something into my post that is literally not there. 

I simply stated the FACT that Bill Belichick was hit with the largest fine ever levied on an individual and the Pats were punished by losing a first round pick which the harshest competitive punishment the NFL has ever levied. 

I know Pats fans are uncomfortable with the whole concept of facts but this is ridiculous. 

I made no assumption or reference to any impact it may or may not have had. That's how you read it. 

You read something into my post that is literally not there. 

I simply stated the FACT that Bill Belichick was hit with the largest fine ever levied on an individual and the Pats were punished by losing a first round pick which the harshest competitive punishment the NFL has ever levied. 

I know Pats fans are uncomfortable with the whole concept of facts but this is ridiculous. 

Ok then.....

Losing a first round pick  > The Head Coach being suspended for a full year, GM suspended for 1/2 year, DC suspended for life, 4 players suspended for 3-16 games, PLUS TWO 2nd round picks????

Yeah. Ok champ.

Your definition of "facts" are a bit slushy.

Ok then.....

Losing a first round pick  > The Head Coach being suspended for a full year, GM suspended for 1/2 year, DC suspended for life, 4 players suspended for 3-16 games, PLUS TWO 2nd round picks????

Yeah. Ok champ.

Yes. 

Players are more valuable than coaches. Coaches don't block. They don't tackle. They don't throw passes. They don't score touchdowns. 

You didn't know that?

Ok then.....

Losing a first round pick > The Head Coach being suspended for a full year, GM suspended for 1/2 year, DC suspended for life, 4 players suspended for 3-16 games, PLUS TWO 2nd round picks????

Yeah. Ok champ.

Come on Vinny, Klack has no clue whatsoever about "facts".

He still thinks the "fact" that the Saints lost their HC for a year and the Broncos being fined twice as much than the Pats is less severe than the Pats handslap.

Yes. 

Players are more valuable than coaches. Coaches don't block. They don't tackle. They don't throw passes. They don't score touchdowns. 

You didn't know that?

So you suck at math even more than you suck at ascertaining what is factual vs. what is paranoid delusion. I get it. Saints lose TWO high draft picks vs. one, AND four players  for multiple games versus the Pat's lone first draft pick, but somehow the Pat's loss is worse.

Thanks for splainin' that to me Lucy.

So you suck at math even more than you suck at ascertaining what is factual vs. what is paranoid delusion. I get it. Saints lose TWO high draft picks vs. one, AND four players for multiple games versus the Pat's lone first draft pick, but somehow the Pat's loss is worse.

Wow, talk about getting owned.

Hey Klack, the Titanic is on line 2, they are looking for a couple of good anchors.

So you suck at math even more than you suck at ascertaining what is factual vs. what is paranoid delusion. I get it. Saints lose TWO high draft picks vs. one, AND four players  for multiple games versus the Pat's lone first draft pick, but somehow the Pat's loss is worse.

Saints don't have goodell in pocket like Kraft does + higher sensitivity to trying to injure players.

This isn't hard fellas. The Pats are the modern equivalent of the black sox. Not to mention Belicheat would be filming infomercials if he didn't luck into Brady

This isn't hard fellas. The Pats are the modern equivalent of the black sox. Not to mention Belicheat would be filming infomercials if he didn't luck into Brady

Did I miss when the NFL stripped the Pats of all their Super Bowl titles?

BTW Chan, BB is a slam dunk, 1st ballot HOF head coach.

Hell, BB will be in the HOF before Klecko.

Did I miss when the NFL stripped the Pats of all their Super Bowl titles?

BTW Chan, BB is a slam dunk, 1st ballot HOF head coach.

Hell, BB will be in the HOF before Klecko.

I think upon closer inspection, people will see the pathetic record without Brady.. How poorly and arrogantly he GM'd depriving a once in a generation type QB of skill players,  Mix that in with the flagrant and serial cheating, and smart writers will leave him off

I think upon closer inspection, people will see the pathetic record without Brady.. How poorly and arrogantly he GM'd depriving a once in a generation type QB of skill players,  Mix that in with the flagrant and serial cheating, and smart writers will leave him off

Plus he is a very ugly evil looking troll of a guy.  People hate trolls. 

I think upon closer inspection, people will see the pathetic record without Brady.. How poorly and arrogantly he GM'd depriving a once in a generation type QB of skill players, Mix that in with the flagrant and serial cheating, and smart writers will leave him off

That's laughable.

You just proved you're both of the aforementioned.

You and SAR are two of my favorite posters on the board.

SAR's persona is that he has a lot of money, your fake persona is that you are intelligent.

SAR has money, but you are not real smart.

However, I do enjoy your posts.

Archived