Jets Guard Oday Aboushi: PFF All-Sophomore Team

Villain The Foe

You could be right. The awesome thing is if sliding in giacomini doesnt work you can still keep him at RT and have Sherff play guard. 

Personally, I'd love to see Sherff up against JJ Watt. 

EDIT: Then again, this is JJ Watt I'm talking about. Nevermind. 

Lol yeah id prefer Scherff up against Houstons 3rd stringer.

What I like about the use of sarcasm here is that it's so subtle.

Left tackle is a skill position. RT is not. The positional value isn't even in the same stratosphere.

Actually it is, since Scherff is a LT and much more athletic than a RT the transition is always easier.

Yeah last time we did that at 4 in 2006 we ended up with a pro bowl hall of famer at LT that still starts today...what a joke of a move. :roll:

I like Brick he's been very good but he has made 3 Pro Bowls he's not a HOF'er.. Marvin Powell is a 5 time pro bowler and 3 time all Pro and he's not making it either.. And yes I know you were being sarcastic just agreeing.. :winking0001:

I like Brick he's been very good but he has made 3 Pro Bowls he's not a HOF'er.. Marvin Powell is a 5 time pro bowler and 3 time all Pro and he's not making it either.. And yes I know you were being sarcastic just agreeing.. :winking0001:

Powell and Klecko are both snubs that should be in there...Brick should be in there on skill and consecutive starts alone at such a tough position. Just my opinion ofcourse...btw you might have the best avatar on here lol...

Under no circumstances should we be picking a guy to slide in at RT at 6. Sorry. Not this draft. No ******* way.

Agreed, never was my intention. I don't advocate taking anyone but a LT that high, there's about 10 guys I'd rather draft above Sherff, Peat etc.  Just pointing out that sliding someone from RT to RG is not as easy as it is to say, especially when Breno is 6'7.

Archived