Jets to remain in Florham Park

DaBallhawk

In my make believe home opener, you came to my tailgate but my nephew hit your BMW with a football and you never made it inside because you were too upset that he didn't have any insurance.

Footballs are not allowed to be thrown at MetLife Stadium nor any other objects.  It's in the MetLife Stadium Code of Conduct.

Should your nephew hit my BMW with a football he will be prosecuted.

SAR I

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never understood why one fan got so much publicity n importance. The same guy that quit on the team he's supposidly a diehard fan of. I care about Ed as much I do about any other Jet fan n more about those that stuck to the team after all these miserable times. The moment Ed got a little bit of fame, he decided to become a controversial figure n even a distract for the Jets management.

It's all about Ed.  And this phony humility?  "I don't care about myself, it's all about the chant, I just want to see the chant go on, it's the most famous chant in all of sports".  What?  LOL.  How about "I was the most famous fan quitter in all of sports".  What, no credit for that one?

It's the only chant in all of sports so, yeah, I guess it's #1 there Ed.  There was only one "wave" and look what happened there, it's owner can't even show his face in this country any more, he's the pro sports mascot version of Steve Bartman.

SAR I

Guys - there are 2 or 3 other threads about Ed that are active right now. Please post in those if you wish to discuss that topic.

This thread is about training camp being held at Florham Park.

Footballs are not allowed to be thrown at MetLife Stadium nor any other objects. It's in the MetLife Stadium Code of Conduct.

Should your nephew hit my BMW with a football he will be prosecuted.

SAR I

Hahahahaha... Prosecute an 11 year old for hitting your car with a football in the parking lot.... i haven't laughed that hard since some dope told me that anyone with a yellow "fire idzik" towel inside of MetLife Stadium would be arrested on the spot.

Archived