Beside QB what position is the weakest on the Jets when we go up and make our pick

Tony The Wiz

I would say either LB or safety. Babin and Pace probably won't make the team and Harris has a few more years. Coples is a DE, playing out of position. Henderson

and Mays were signed for depth but there is no impact player here. Hoping Davis has a breakout year and Reilly could contribute more than last year. At safety we picked up Gilchrist and we could put Allen back where he belongs. Hopefully Pryor will step up and we have Jarrett and an interesting player in Rontez Miles.  

I see the Jets picking a impact speed LB  and this draft works fine with that but the 2nd pick is where it will be interesting. Would the Jets go Safety if Randall is  

available or they pick a receiver which is really deep in this draft. The Tackles will be swooped out but if one does land when the Jets pick like Fisher who I think will be

an excellent OT I could see them go that way. We picked up  Brewer who I don't like and Hilliard, Ijalana and Aboushi are a mystery. So tell me what position do we go with the first two picks.       

I'm in the minority for sure but I think team has invested enough on defense this off season.  I also think we have our olb on team already!

We are going to be in nickel and dime most of the time anyway.

We desperately need offense

Qb

Rb

Te

We

If we can't get mariota then I want petty

I think cumby sucks ass and want max Williams because I believe 2 te sets are a qb friend esp qb that suck ass

I want either cooper or gurley or Gordon 

Off off off all the way

Archived