My Bet with Raiderholic.... What do you think?

32EBoozer

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Carr had the way better year than Fitz and it isn't even close.   Still I agree to go by the bogus  ESPN Qbr (arbitrary numbers no one knows how they come up with)    A Bet is a bet and that what we agreed on, and will honor that bet if I lose.

Like you said four games still to go. ( let's see what happens)

You 2 should have gone by DVOA.  That would be interesting.  Carr had a rough game this week but was 5th in DVOA heading into the week.  Fitzpatrick had a strong game but was 15th.  Could be just a few spots apart now.

So, you have no names.

Ive been here almost a decade and have never seen a Pats fan welch on a bet, In fact, ALK left because he won a bet and one of your own wouldn't pay up.

No, I have no names. I guess that means I made it up... or it could mean that I don't have room in my busy life to commit the exact details of petty nonsense to memory. 

Either way. I'd like to go with "I made it up". Just so it burns your ass a little more.

No, I have no names. I guess that means I made it up... or it could mean that I don't have room in my busy life to commit the exact details of petty nonsense to memory. 

Either way. I'd like to go with "I made it up". Just so it burns your ass a little more.

I was curious who they were.

Wasn't trying to irritate your vag.

Archived