Key Matchup will be stopping Mathis if he is back

cookiemonsta

I believe Colts have an underrated defense when healthy especially at lb. Sio Moore / Jackson/ Mathis/ Trent Cole is a very solid lb group and they can both pass rush and stop the run especially now with get Moore from the Raiders.  The Colts didn't have Mathis vs Buffalo so their pass rush suffered.       We need to get get out to an early lead, otherwise it will be like old times for Mathis and crew teeing off on the quarterback. 

The line will have no problem. The Colts have nothing to offer on defense, they're terrible and incredibly soft. If the Jets stop Andrew Luck this game is ugly. Jets win 31-21

You sure? Mathis missed all of last year and last game, he is a legit hall of famer   > 110 sacks all time. Sio Moore and Dquwell Jackson are the best lb duo in the nfl.  Vontae Davis is a shutdown corner.   I have different opinion on the Colts than the media which react to every game over the top.

Sio Moore and Dquwell Jackson are the best lb duo in the nfl.  Vontae Davis is a shutdown corner.   I have different opinion on the Colts than the media which react to every game over the top.

put down the Crack pipe. Yes Jackson had a ProBowl year, but paired with Moore (who was just dumped by his original team that drafted him in the 3rdafter 2 years) DOES NOT make the best NFL LB duo. That's ABSURD!

Akeem Dent & Cushing in Houston are better

NE's Mayo & Hightower are better

You sure? Mathis missed all of last year and last game, he is a legit hall of famer   > 110 sacks all time. Sio Moore and Dquwell Jackson are the best lb duo in the nfl.  Vontae Davis is a shutdown corner.   I have different opinion on the Colts than the media which react to every game over the top.

The best linebacker duo in the NFL? Come on my man.

Vontae Davis is good but that's why the Jets have stacked their receiver position the way they have. Besides, Marshall owned Haden last week, is Davis that much better than Haden?

I'm positive that the game lies clearly on whether the Jets can stop Luck. Beyond quarterback there isn't a position where the Colts are better than the Jets at. The Colts are a terribly put together team and ride solely on Luck. It's possible they lose because if Luck goes off he'll beat anybody... but I don't think that's very likely tonight 

It's also very important that Fitz limits the turnovers too, obviously.

I hope the Jets win big, but you to be fair and acknowledge the fact that the Colts are way way better than week 1 showed. How did the Titans look week 2?  I like Mariota but that's beside the point.  Over time the Colts talent will show, and it most likely begins tonight.

Do any of your idiotic models indicate that we should run for our lives soon like you predicted 12 times last winter, followed by dustings and flurries?

Sio Moore was a very good Olb who had a very serious hip injury- very risky hip surgery . ( might never ever be the same player again)    He doesn't look anything like the player he was before that injury.( last I heard he was Backup inside Lb with the Colts).   

This game will come down to the Colts passing game against Jmo  Jets overrated secondary.( big difference between Manziel and Luck- not to mention way better Wr corps)    Can Colts offenseline give Luck enough time to capitalize on some of those matchup advantages Colts have .

Archived