Cromartie & Bills taking shots at OBJ

Jetsmanjb

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000553444/article/antonio-cromartie-odell-beckham-a-oneyear-wonder

I'm really surprised that no one is discussing how poor the officiating was during that Bills Giants game.  I suppose that is just the norm favoritism/partiality the Giants are accustomed to. 

And on another note it's actually hilarious that Giants fans would consider Odell a better wideout than Brandon Marshall. 

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000553444/article/antonio-cromartie-odell-beckham-a-oneyear-wonder

I'm really surprised that no one is discussing how poor the officiating was during that Bills Giants game.  I suppose that is just the norm favoritism/partiality the Giants are accustomed to. 

We always get treated with no respect by the refs as well, why should we care about it happening to Buffalo?

We always get treated with no respect by the refs as well, why should we care about it happening to Buffalo?

I suppose you're right- I know I shouldn't feel sorry for Buffalo but I just can't stand when the refs give the Giants a game (it happens way too frequently).  I also feel a little sorry for Rex after how our management sabotaged him.  

I suppose you're right- I know I shouldn't feel sorry for Buffalo but I just can't stand when the refs give the Giants a game (it happens way too frequently).  I also feel a little sorry for Rex after how our management sabotaged him.  

I hear you, but he's the enemy now...He's Buffalo's problem, Thank God.

I also feel a little sorry for Rex after how our management sabotaged him.  

No. I'd say there was some 2, even 3-way sabotage going on. Don't miss any of it, don't feel sorry for anyone involved least of all Rex who is a working zillionaire celebrity. 

Archived