"Big Game" Box Pool

Dcat

hey everyone,

I've run a box pool the last couple of years.  

Please let me know if you have interest this season, and I'll get one started again.

This year it would be a $10 box pool (previous years were $5) so I'd need enough people from here and my other sources/leagues to fill 100 boxes.

Would be on the same host as the past two years.  Very good format.

Please reply to me only and let me know how many boxes you would commit to. I'll need your email addy to send the invite.

Please temporarily pin this, if possible

How do we send you the money? If we wanted in and how would will you pay us if we win?  Thanks 

paypal for payments. Poolhost.com for the squares.  Same as the last 2 years. The only change is the entry fee and payouts are increased. 

As of Tuesday 10:45am: 

97 squares committed (3 more to go)
81 squares actually taken (waiting on 16 from those committed).

Send your payments today, if you have not yet done so. Payment instructions on Pool's message board

Last call:

We are overcommitted at 104 boxes (they have been warned) with 94 boxes already taken on the grid and we are 75% paid up.

It's first come, first served for those 6 remaining boxes.  Snooze and you looze.

Anyone who hasn't paid up, please follow the payment instructions on the pool home page. 

As soon as I have full payment, I will adjust the deadline for the numbers to be randomly assigned.

grid is full

thanky and good luck to all.  I will set it to assign the numbers as soon as I have 100% payment.  (Currently at about 86%)

If not everyone pays up by tomorrow, I might be back to look for a replacement

Here are some of the numbers for JN participants (I may have left some people out, sorry)

Prime 21:

Car    Den 
2         8
8         0 

Rexorcism:

Car    Den 
8         2
5         1

0           5

Cornfed:

Car    Den 
6         3
3         9 

1        1

9        7

0        0

Xtina:

Car    Den 
3         1
9         6

Jets91:

Car    Den 
1         6
5         6

3         6
0         9

5        3   

Well congratulations to Cornfed from JN, who won the 1st quarter.  Look for a paypal payment today, bro.

The halftime winner was Big L from the Hampur messageboard.

The 3rd qtr winner was Mrs. Dcat.

The Final winner was KSahag from the NYJetsChat message board.

Pretty cool that one person from all 3 Jets messageboards I frequent were winners.

Thanks everyone for playing.

Archived