Yankees tell players to be more like Russell Wilson, less like Cam Newton

AFJF

8 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

It was Coleman, a total a$$hole.  But he threw it in the players parking lot.  LA, if I remember.  He didn't throw it at fans, he was messing with some player, not a group of fans.  

It was stupid but not as stupid as throwing it at fans

How bout Saberhagen hosing down the fan with bleach.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, AFJF said:

He threw it at the guy who was driving the car he was in and it accidentally injured three fans?  I know he didn't have a very good arm, but c'mon.

LOL, actually it did go something like that.  I think the story was he was messing around and didnt realize that fans were close enough to get injured.  A moron with poor judgement.

13 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Wasnt that a reporter?  Reporters? 99% sure 

It was in the clubhouse, but several people have gone so far out of bounds as to what the intent of the original post was, that we might as well let fiction become fact.

Bobby Bonilla buried 10 fans under the stands, also. They have not been found. And, he did it while a member of the METS! Take THAT Mets fans.

Mark Texiera kisses babies and signs his autographs with a heart.

53 minutes ago, Scott Dierking said:

It was in the clubhouse, but several people have gone so far out of bounds as to what the intent of the original post was, that we might as well let fiction become fact.

Bobby Bonilla buried 10 fans under the stands, also. They have not been found. And, he did it while a member of the METS! Take THAT Mets fans.

Mark Texiera kisses babies and signs his autographs with a heart.

You forgot to add the magic number 27 in there

Archived