Thanks from JetNationRadio

joerb31

Hey guys, its Joe again from JetNationRadio! I just wanted to take a minute and thank everybody on the forums who listens to our show! We just got around 15,000 listens for last Tuesday's episode and it's something we are very proud of. We do the show for hardcore fans like you guys and we couldn't have reached that milestone without you! So thanks again and go J-E-T-S

27 minutes ago, Persiussa said:

Did you guys do a show this week?  If you did it never loaded on iTunes. 

Of course we did a show this week! Thanks for the heads up I will look into that

Joe-Vinny

On this week’s episode of Joe, Vinny & the Jets we will be talking about NFL free agency and some of the moves so far that have impacted the Jets. The signings of Matt Forte and Jarvis Jenkins as well as the departures of Chris Ivory and Damon Harrison will be hot topics, as well as the standoff going on between Ryan Fitzpatrick and the Jet’s brass.This and many other topics are discussed!

Jetnationcom?d=yIl2AUoC8zA Jetnationcom?d=qj6IDK7rITs
B0ETBwOlPOA

Click here to read the full story...

4 hours ago, Persiussa said:

Did you guys do a show this week?  If you did it never loaded on iTunes. 

Sorry about that, I was in NY over night with no computer. The show should be on itunes now and is on our front page as well. Here is the link to stream it:

On 3/16/2016 at 11:26 PM, joerb31 said:

Hey guys, its Joe again from JetNationRadio! I just wanted to take a minute and thank everybody on the forums who listens to our show! We just got around 15,000 listens for last Tuesday's episode and it's something we are very proud of. We do the show for hardcore fans like you guys and we couldn't have reached that milestone without you! So thanks again and go J-E-T-S

Bad news Joe, the show last week went past 15,000 listens.  Great job. :)

Archived